kstar p7

Congratulations to KSI for smashing Logans ass and beating his in the rematch. So happy that Logan pulled that illegal move and got 2 points deducted, if he didn't do that he would have won the match. But that isn't the point, KSI did so well and everyone who supported him yesterday is very proud of him and even people that were routing for Logan were proud of him. Being from England I had to wait till 4am on the 10th of November to watch the fight so I was pissed because that meant if I wanted to watch it live I would have to get up really early and on the weekends I usually get up at lunch time, so around 12pm. JJ winning made me happy that I woke up at 4am to watch him fight because I woke up for a good reason and he didn't let us down, he said he would win and he did just that. He had the fight in him to carry on the fight even after Logan knocked him down and illegally punched him while he was down, he got back up and carried on like normal and won the fight. Thank you JJ for winning the fight but no thank you for making the sidemen Sunday delay to a sidemen Monday that still hasn't come out because of your after party in LA.

JJ's pov

It was the next day and I had a terrible sleep, I don't know why but I just did and I felt terrible.

I had a really bad head ache and stomach ache and felt like I was going to be sick, if I made any sudden movements I would probably fall to the ground in pain.

I managed to get downstairs and to the first aid box where I found some paracetamol.

I took 2 with a glass of water and looked through the cupboards to find something to eat.

I eventually decided on some toast and strawberries because that was easy to do.

I needed to eat quickly because the other sidemen and Cal would be over soon because we had a lot of filming to do for more sidemen for the upcoming week.

Today we were filming 3 videos, the one I was looking forward to most was the talent show because I wanted to see more of Josh's mind reading on Simon and I wanted to see if he would give us anymore secrets on it.

All he has said to us so far is Simon will be able to do it to him one day and that Simon will be able to do it soon.

I needed more info and I wanted to know if I could do it to Vikk because that would be cool and would spook people.

Everyone started to turn up 30 minutes after I had eaten and got washed up and dressed, Kon turned up with the camera equipment first then Tobi and Cal and last Ethan and Harry.

We filmed the first 2 videos and in the first one explained that Cal would be in the next few videos and why he would be and then filmed the videos.

We than got onto the last one which was the talent show, the one I was looking forward to the most.

"OK, does everyone have their talents ready and anything they need for it" I asked.

"Nope" Simon called out as he ran back into the house and back out and then round the garden trying to find something.

"Got it all now" he said as he tried to get his breath back, he must have sprinted upstairs or something.

"I have everything I need" Josh said as he hugged Simon.

"Well that not cringey at all" Ethan said awkwardly.

"If you don't want to see don't look" Simon replied back to him.

"Ok, shut up. If you have everything we will start filming" I said silencing them all.

I signaled Kon to start filming and I started to intro the video announcing that I would be going first followed by Vikk then Simon, Josh, Ethan, Harry, Tobi and last Cal.

I decided to wrap to a audience picked beat, I freestyle it all because I couldn't be bothered to think of any lyrics for the beats that they had to choose from.

Once I finished Vikk brought up his keyboard and started playing a song that he had made up and it was quite good for a first attempt.

After Vikk, Simon came up and started doing these amazing football skills and tricks.

(Only Simon's tricks and skills)

Once he had finished everyone sat there in amazement and I started a round of applause for him. Everyone followed after me.

Next up was Josh and he called Simon and Vikk up to the stage to help him.

"OK Vikk, think of a sentence and tell Simon and the camera and I will go into the house so I don't hear and Simon you will have to think about that sentence so that I can magically read your mind and I will then say out the sentence. I am only doing it once so make it a good sentence" Josh said as he waved to the camera and went back inside.

Vikk told everyone the sentence and then called Josh back up to the stage and Josh told Simon to think about the sentence.

Within a few seconds Josh said the sentence out load and again it was right, like every other time. He had never once got it wrong.

Ethan and Harry did a joint talent where Ethan helped Harry to do all these different flips and once they finished Cal and Tobi did a joint football skills show but it was no where near as good as Simon's in my opinion.

Vikk's pov

"I want everyone here tomorrow at 9am so we can go down to the beach to film a video and have some fun" I said as everyone left the house.

Everyone agreed and left so for the rest of the night I just chilled and filmed a few of my own videos for my channel and got take away pizza than went to bed.