Chapter 4:Nothing New Under the Sun

"Lyric, when can I see you?" Michael asks for what seems to be the millionth time in the past two weeks. He keeps blowing my phone up like I know him... " Lyric this, and a Lyric that..." Boy WHAT ?!... I mean, it was cute or whatever at first but now he is on his way to being creepy.

"Yes Michael, when are you coming to pick me up ?" I reply, finally tired of him asking.

    "Shit, I can come later today around 4:30 if that's ok with you ?" he says eagerly.

"Ok I'll be ready when you get here" I say sending him my address, already beginning to look through my closet for something to wear later. I need something that says "respect my gangsta, but know when to check me". As I rummage through my closet I find the perfect outfit. Some red/green cheetah Lebrons, Velvet Ash blue Joggers, Cheetah Print shirt and a matching soldier vest. My outfit was definitely nothing to be played with or slept on. "Wait, hold up..." I think to myself as I look at the top of my closet. I see my hat, full out cheetah print with a velvet belt around the top. " Oh it's most definitely pimpin time now !" I say out loud.

About two hours later, he texts me letting me know that he's outside, and was ready to go. "Now I know this nigga not rushing me like I was the one who asked" I think to myself, pondering whether or not I should tak my dear sweet time coming out of the house or not. I mean obviously he doesn't know me at all trying me like that, " don't nobody rush me..." I walked down the stairs to the living room to peep through the blinds and see whether or not his car was worth getting into however, before I had the opportunity to be petty I heard a knock at the door. "Who is it" I ask with an attitude knowing the only people it could be was either a Jehovah Witness, Girl Scout, or Michael....

    "It's your future baby daddy" he replied.

"Who you think you is ?" Is what the look on my face said as soon as I opened the door. I mean yeah... that's what I secretly wished he could be, but he didn't have to say that. " Boy who you playing with ?" I asked mugging him.

    "Damn, you sexy when you snapping on me" he said licking his lips playfully. I swear this boy about to make me jump on him. "Can I come in ?"

"Ummm.... No, I'm ready to go" I said trying to be smart. I'm already ready to wrap my legs around him, with that sexy ass grin he keeps flashing, there was no telling what I would do if he came inside. "However, if you give me a good time, I may just change my mind" I told him making him get excited. You could see the excitement jumping ecstatically up and down in his eyes, "I guess all dogs like incentives..." I thought to myself as I turned around to lock the top lock. Now normally, I am nowhere near clumsy, but shockingly, somehow I "accidently" dropped my keys.

    "Damn Lyric... Imma go to the car before I do something to get myself in trouble" he said walking backwards with his eyes still glued to my ass.

"Boy you better watch where you going... I don't date niggas who fall on the first date" I said jokingly.

    "Well you may as well go back inside then because I fell for you the moment I saw you" he replied making me blush. I normally don't like that corny stuff however, for some reason daddy had me cheesing.

"Boy get in the car!" I said giggling as I walked towards his car. Once I got closer I noticed that dude was driving a cocaine white Mercedes Benz. So to show him that I wasn't intimidated, I stood at the door on my phone and waited...

"You straight Lyric ?" he asked rolling down the window, wondering what was wrong.

"Yeah I'll be straight as a line as soon as you come open the door for me" I said rolling my eyes hard. I know he from Cali but he better southern up his hospitality and manners real quick.