Chapter 7: Handsome Complicated

"Who the FUCK IS THIS MICHAEL ?!" I ask still looking at the naked picture on his phone. Why the hell would you tell me to text someone for you if you cheating.... Like come one college boy !

    "Oh thats just my ex bae, she still tryna get with me" he said cool and blunt as if his life wasn't in danger. "Block her for me baby, please ?" he said smooth as hell thinking he had me fooled. Well I got another thing planned for his ass. I've suspected that he had a hoe in the picture for sometime now and today he was gonna see why you don't fuck with me.

"Okay daddy, I'm sorry for not trusting you," I said softly with my head down.

    "It's ok baby, just know you can trust me. If we don't have trust then we don't have nothing..." he said with false sincerity. It's a shame that imma have to fuck him up a little, he lied so cute that I almost felt honored ! I would spare his ass if I ain't have so much evidence on him. For the past few weeks he's been working late, which I would believe if I didn't already know that the building closes at 5:00 and security starts to do their final rounds at 4:30. Two weeks ago on the 4th he came home smelling like a bitch named "Becky" would smell with lipstick on his boxers. Last week... his friend called him "Mandingo" on the phone... and asked how his "cock" was doing, hence proving its a white bitch. Today, he takes his phone off of Bluetooth to speak to someone, and then gives me his phone to text his friend for him, but as I was texting, a girl named Annie sent a pussy and ass picture to his phone. So automatically I gotta put the paws on him !

"I know daddy... as soon as we get back to your hose im going to make it up to you" I said grabbing his dick through his pants.

An Hour Later...

Before we had the time to pull into the driveway I had already orchestrated my payback agenda. As soon as he unlocked the door I went upstairs to his closet to get my robe and to grab my oils from overnight bag. After that, I nonchalantly went into his bathroom and began to light the candles.... Only this time it wasn't just to set the mood. I decided it was time to give him a taste of my OBEAH. As I lit the wick of each individual candle I became madder and madder... and decided to put on some music to calm my nerves for the moment so I searched through my S.E.X playlist on my phone and put on Peaches & Cream by Monifah. Closing my eyes I channeled all of my essence...lust...and pain as I dressed each candle with my spit and precum.

Once finished I went under the sink and took out the liquid fire from ACE Hardware and poured a half of cap into a small oil vial and let it settle.

"Daddy... come get in the bath" I called warmly to my man placing him under the spell of my song. The way he swiftly floated into the bathroom, I could tell that he was under the influence of my seduction already. Michael was completely entranced... he eyed my naked body from head to toe licking his lips as if he was a victim of mass starvation.

"Show daddy how sorry you are " he said walking up to me, pulling me into him. He was trying to guide me into the tub with him but I decided to show him a trick. I pushed him back... lubed up his finger and guided his middle finger deep past the 2nd knuckle into my ass. Once his finger was deep inside me... I pushed his finger out and asked him to suck on my juices.

Michael was so turned on to me that he didn't think twice about it. That was his mistake... at that moment he gave me total control over his will. I pushed him down into the tub and kissed him deeply with passion. As he pulled me into the water to straddle his lap I could feel the evidence of success. He was so happy that I could feel his junior poking for entrance. So I turned around and straddled him, granting him entrance.

Once down to the base, I whispered a single command into his ear. "Fuck me"... and so he did. He was so into it that he was splashing water out of the tub.I let him go on and on ramming his dick in me until I decided it was time. I began to wind and grind on his dick, riding it rougher and rougher.... Right as he shoved into me to cum I tightened my ass on his dick in a death grip and began to milk him with my ass.

Finally once I had drained him completely, he fell back onto the headrest and I got out of the tub to give him a massage... I rubbed deep, and tender into all of his kinks and muscles as usual, except this time I was using a special oil from Ace Hardware called liquid fire. I unscrewed the top and poured just a few drops down his back and let it slide into his ass crack. "Aweee Bae, this shit feel so good" he moaned however, only a minute later he asked " Bae, why this sit still burning ?" not being able to see the trail of skin being eaten away by the acid down his back. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"I DON'T KNOW.... MIchael. Why you fucking that white BITCH ANNIE ?!" I asked getting up turning on the bright lights releasing his mind to deal with my raft.

    "The fuck you doin... Lyric? How I get in the tub ?" he inquired scared.

"Lucky for you, nothing major ! WHY the fuck you gone cheat on me with a itch who ass smaller than mines, and face looked like a fucked up potato ?" I asked popping him upside his head. "The bitch has the body of an I-Phone... Her teeth look like fucking escalators Michael ! are you serious ? I asked punching him in his neck on a hickey that wasn't from me. "Next time (slap) a bitch sends you (slap) a naked picture, make sure she shave (slap) so I can like the bitch too... You ain't gotta lie Michael... you Aint gotta like !" i said in my friday voice.

"Baby im sorry" he said sounding pitiful standing up out of the tub.

"Ion even care no more... save that shit nigga , im out for the night" I said grabbing my bag to go outside.

"Bae you still naked... where are you going ?" he asked muggin me

"Nigga worry bout Annie and not the panties that I don't have on" I said slamming the door calling an Uber.