Chapter 6: Bleeding Curtains

"Long time, no see stranger.... Where've you been ? I haven't seen you in forever" he said as if he had no recollection of what he did to me that Sunday morning. I still remember till this day, I still feel the blood running down my legs as he thrust in and out of me.

FLASHBACK CONTINUED:

As we walked into the church office, I noticed that KJ was watching my butt. " Is there something on the back of my pants KJ" I asked inquisitively, turning my neck to see.

"No... Not yet anyway" he responded closing the door behind us, locking it.

"Well I'm thinking about singing 'Troubles of the World' or 'Total Praise'. I'm gonna sing a little bit of each for you, ok ?"

    "Iight then, bet" he responded stroking his chin and licking his lips.

"Soon... I will... be done... Troubles...of the world... troubles of the world". I sang as soulful and dark as I could, the more I sang the closer he got to me. Finally he reached close enough that our chests were touching and he placed his index finger on my lips.

"That's enough Lyric" he said breathing heavily towards me, his face was flushed red and his forehead was sweating. After a while of him standing there as I stood in utter shock and confusion, he kissed me... First as a soft peck on the lips and then deep as a lover kisses another. I was more than fearful, I was completely terrified and confused. It felt like my heart was marching full power out of my chest. My eyes were petrified like a rabbit in the face of predator and my legs were as solid as lead.

"Stop..KJ, this doesn't feel right" I pleaded.

    "It's alright Lyric, it's supposed to feel like this at first"

"NO LET ME GO !" I screamed kicking him and running towards the door on the other side. When I reached the door, I unlocked it swiftly, only to face the reality that whether it was locked or unlocked the door wasn't going to budge. It was blocked on the other side with church equipment. There was absolutely no hope of escaping...

    "FUCK ! Now imma beat your ass and fuck the shit out of you !" he said rushing me slapping me down. As I struggled to get up he grabbed me and slammed me unto the office window seat by the door. I was helpless, I tried to struggle and fight more but it was to no avail... He simply backhanded me and punched me in my stomach.

Now shut-up before I hurt you for real !" He said angrily. He flipped me over and ripped off my pants exposing my underwear. " Damn that ass right" he whispered, smacking it. Finally, after an eternity passed away in seconds, he pulled down my underwear, spread my cheeks apart and spit on my hole. Man handling me, he positioned himself in between my legs.

"Arch your back" he commanded as if I knew what that meant at the time. " Oh shit, I forgot you ain't but five... raise your ass in the air lil man and lay on your chest" he said repositioning me.

After I did as I was told I felt something poking at my hole. Back and forth, until finally it broke through. Oh the pain was excruciating... I wanted to scream but it was so painful that it came out only as a whispered screech. The pain was felt from my ass to my legs and my upper spine.

"SHUT UP!" he said as he continued to feed his thirteen year old meat into me. I had no idea what to do so I just lay there and held my hands over my mouth as he began to stroke me relentlessly without mercy. I remember how the red curtains flowed and the sun shone bright, mocking the sadness of my song. Watching as the joy and praise embodied within each note, melody, and lyric was plucked from my soul. I know he watched as my tears fell like as a light sprinkle, and the blood trickled from my ass mixing with his sweat that fell down on me from his forehead.