Unbreak My Heart

Surprise Michael..." I whispered as I kissed him on his lips trying to wake him up. This nigga had to be the heaviest sleeper in the world ! I mean daddy didn't just sleep, he straight up hibernate. "Ok..." I thought to myself as I moved on to plan B. I took off my shorts and sat on his face. In less than a minute he began to struggle, but I didn't let up I just jacked his dick.... until he gave up and started licking my hole, letting me know he was completely up. As I dismounted his face I placed his watch on his wrist.

"Damn Lil Babie, you really hooked a nigga up" he said smiling as he tapped on the diamond crust. "You really love a nigga dont you ?" He asked making me blush.

"I guess you can say it's something like that" I replied smiling at my man. It's been two months since he fucked up and now it's his birthday , I'm treating him like a king. "Theres breakfast down stairs, and a bath in case you want to eat in the tub"

"You gone feed me ?" He asked gripping my ass.

"Maybe..." I said biting my lip. "Go get in the tub, I'll be in a few with your tray and grapes" I said climbing off him.

As I walked up the stairs with his breakfast tray I couldn't help but feel blessed to be rebuilding our relationship after the hard fall we experienced. "Michael..." I called sexily as I entered the master bathroom.

"Damn bae, you treating a nigga right. I ain't never had nobody do me like this " he said putting his phone down. About fifteen minutes later after washing his back I transitioned to feeding him grapes. Everything was going good until his phone went off. "Baby see who that is for me, text them and say I dont wanna be disturbed, its probably one of my boys".

"Ok daddy" I replied opening his phone to a happy birthday picture slide show. It was from that Becky Bitch.... as the pictures of them played the grand finale came, a picture of an ultra sound.

"Who is it babe?" He questioned nonchalantly.

"Nobody important, just an old friend" I said fighting back tears. "I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE" I thought to myself, as the pieces of my heart soundlessly fell from my eyes. As I prepared myself to leave, I decided to sing happy birthday to him. The more I sang, the more hurt I became. I had once again found myself back at square one... a broken heart. After a while, he looked up and saw my face and kissed him for the last time.

Later that day as he ate his lunch, I packed what few things I had in his closet and dresser and walked down the stairs to tell him goodbye.

"Its time for to switch out your wardrobe here already boo ?" He asked as I sat my two duffle bags at the door. I refused to argue or wait for another lie so I simply walked over and pulled up the slideshow on his phone. He just sat there with a blank face...

"Its over Michael, Becky with the good hair can have you" I said walking out, leaving him in the dining room.

Three weeks later, I found myself back at my old post in church. Those old folks were going in hard, shouting and praising God, one woman danced out of her slip and wig. I stood laughing hard as hell, semi heckling at them until I felt a familiar arm wrap around me.

"Jigga?..."