Fashion show

Millie's POV

So there's a fashion show coming up in town and Andrew doesn't wanna go so I ask Lynda and Billie.

Me: Hey guys. There's a fashion show coming to town in a few days. Anyone wanna go?

Lynda: Billie and I will let you know.

Me: Ok.

I head back to Andrew's place and see him playing games. I think to myself.

Me to myself: Of course he's not into fashion. Wish I can make him go.

I think of ways to have him go, then his phone goes off. I saw the name Kirstin which I thought was family cause i haven't meet his whole family yet so I answer it.

Me: Hello?

Her: Is Andrew there?

Me: Depends. Who's asking?

Her: My name is Kirstin. Just wondering if he's going to the fashion show.

Me: He's not going

Kirstin: Ah ok. The reason is cause I'm from Pentatonix and we were wondering if he'd be interested.

Me: I'll let him know you called.

Kirstin: Thank you.

I hang up and walk to Andrew as he turns it to Netflix.

Me: So this Kirstin person called. 

Andrew: Ok?

Me:Thought it was a family so i answered and she said she's from this Pentatonix?

Andrew gets up and runs to his phone and called the number again.

Andrew: Hi. Yes this is Andrew. Maybe, can i bring some friends? Ok I'll help out. Have a nice day. 

He hangs up and looks back at me. 

Andrew: Guess who'll be bass vocal for? Also guess who's coming backstage?

I screech and hug him as he hugs back.

Me: I love you!!!!

Andrew: I love you.

*A week pass*

I'm almost done getting ready as Andrew kisses my head and I smile.

Andrew: You almost ready?

Me: Just about.

I finish as we walk out and see a limo. We get in and the driver starts driving. 

*half hour passes*

We've finally make it and I got some attention and we walk in. Someone took us to the back and got Andrew into some make up and meet with the group. I text him where I'm sitting so he know's where I'm sitting and walks over and sit down to my seat as Lynda and Billie show up and sits beside me.

*hours pass and the show finishes*

Lynda and Billie head out as I wait for Andrew. He walks up and we both smile at each smile.

Me: Amazing job babe.

Andrew: Thanks babe. 

We hug and head out. We get in the limo and head home. When we get home Andrew passes out on the couch and I settle home and get my makeup off and sleep in the bed.