Hooking Andy up

Billie's POV

So Lynda and I have been getting number's for Andrew. He hasn't been well after the break up. So we arrive home and see a camera crew at his place. Not just camera's but also random people. We walk over and walk in.

Dancer 1: Hey can't go in. They're filming in there!

Lynda: We're family.

Me: What's your name?

Dancer 1: Shannon Carpenter. Why?

Me: Just wondered.

We walk in and hear him singing. We walk behind the line and watch. Andrew is strumming to the song Human Nature.

Andrew: And they say why? Why? Tell them it's human nature!

We smile and I see Lynda tearing up.

Me whispering: Beautiful huh?

Lynda take's my hand and we start slow dancing on camera. Andrew smile's as he sees us and keeps sing. He sang other love related song's like You Are Not Alone, Man in the Mirror and all that. Lynda and I kept slow dancing.

*hours pass*

They finish filming and we were hanging out with the dancer's, I get all their number's and they leave for the day.

Me: So Andy. Any of them you like?

Andrew: I like them all. That's why they're the background dancer's.

Lynda: She meant but love wise. You like any of them that way?

Andrew: Well Shannon is pretty but I think she has a boyfriend.

Me: Why not ask?

Lynda: We also got that Kirstin chick's number from Pentatonix?

Andrew: Really? I have a huge crush on her!

Me: We know.

So we give him her number and he's been on the phone the rest of her day. We all hang out and we ended up sleeping over