Best day ever

Billie's POV

So the Grammy's are coming up and Fin and I are going. I would bring Lynda but noooooooo! So it's just Fin and I. I know Lynda and them will be watching. So Fin and I get ready and start heading there in a Limo.

Fin: Ready sis?

Me: Yee.

We show up and go to the red carpet. We get pictures and go to our seat's. 

*hours pass*

It's the after party and we all mingle. We all had a moment of silence for Kobe. Fin and I head back home. We walk in to see Lynda and Sophia sleeping and Andrew on his laptop.

Fin and I walk over to talk quietly.

Fin: Hey. You watch the Grammy's?

Andrew: Nah. Lost internist in watching them. Awards show's are all the same. I do read the updates.

Me: What were you doing?

Andrew: Meh. Worked on my car mostly but puttered here and there.

Me: Ah

Fin: Well. Imma head to bed.

Andrew and I: Ight. Night.

He head's up to the room as Andrew and I hang out.

Andrew: Food's in the oven and dessert is in the fridge.

Me: Ight.

We walked into the kitchen and he looks at his laptop drawing something.

Me: What are ya drawing?

Andrew: Trying to draw a cover photo for the book. It's about our life. If you're ok with it?

Me: Ya go ahead.

I look in the fridge and grab some of the dessert and sat at the island.

Andrew: So you win any?

Me: Yeah.

Andrew: Congrats.

Me: Thanks.

Andrew: If you wanna head to bed, be my guest.

Me: Maybe in a few.

I eat the dessert and put it in the sink. I walk up and put my pj's on. I crawl in bed and close my eyes. I soon fall asleep.