Halsey's concert

Lynda's POV

So Andrew got Billie and I Halsey ticket's for our friendaversiry gift. I got him Home Free ticket's.

Billie: So what should we pack?

Me: Not sure.

Billie and I pack somethings and I get a notification on my phone.

Notification: Back stage pass and spend the day with Halsey! Call 289-555-0150 at 2:30 PM

I text Andrew.

Me: Hey. Call the number 289-555-0150 at 2:30 PM. Can you help me win backstage and spaend the day with her?

Andrew text's back.

Andrew: Was gonna do that for ya.

2:30 comes around and Billie, Andrew and I call. I won it. Billie wasn't interested in hanging with Halsey and I respect that. So we head out and drive there. I get a call from an unknown number and I answer.

Me: Hello?

Promoter: Lynda Clark right?

Me: Ya who's this?

Promoter: I'm the promoter. I'm calling about the Halsey contest.

Me: Oh ok.

We talk about it and turns out I will hang with her after tour and what would be happening during the spend the day. I agree as we pull up and head in. Billie meet Halsey and she showed us around. I'm totally fan girling but I keep my cool on the outside.

-time passes-

Billie and I are singing and dancing backstage as Halsey's putting them show on.

-more time passes-

Billie and I start to walk to our car after the concert and get stopped by Halsey.

Halsey: Hey.

Me: Oh Um hey.

Halsey: Lynda right?

Me: Yeah. This is Billie.

Billie: Hi.

Halsey: Hi. So after the tour I'll come back. Unless you wanna come tour with me?

I look at Billie than back to Halsey.

Me: Can I get back to you on that?

Halsey: Sure. Here's my personal phone number.

She writes her number and leaves. I giggle like a school girl. We get home and her and I fall asleep on the bed.