Campground fun

Lynda's POV

So Andrew, Millie, Billie and I have been at the campsite for a week and it's a nice little place. Andrew had an Uber come get him so he can get some of his things or whatever.

Andrew: I'll be back in a few hours.

Millie: I'll stay here if that's ok.

Andrew: Ya that's fine.

They leave so it's just Billie, Millie and I.

Me: You nervous?

Billie: Nah. It's a small crowd so probably will have a small stage and all.

Me: True. Wanna drive around with his golf cart?

Billie: He cool with it?

Me: We can pay if anything happens.

Billie: Ight.

Millie: Yay.

Billie and Millie gets on and I go into the RV to look for the keys. I look all over and forgot there was a key rack next to his hat rack. I grab them and I start it. The radio plays loudly so we turn it down and I start driving around. We go around and one of his friends stop us.

Me: Um hi?

Tony: Hi. Names Tony

Billie: Hi. I'm Billie and this is Lynda and that's Millie.

Millie: Hi.

Tony: Are you guys new here?

Me: We're just staying here for a couple weeks. We're friends with Andrew.

Tony: So am I. Well not close friends but friends nonetheless.

Millie: Is there any secret spots Andrew hung out?

Tony: A few actually. Mind if I hop in?

Me: Sure.

He seams kinda sketch but it's three of us and one of him. So he gets on and starts flirting with Millie.

Millie: I'm dating Andrew.

Tony: Oh ok.

Doesn't stop him from flirting and looking longer then should.

Tony: There's a secret drive-way. He points and I drive in. There are some cottages in it and tree house.

Millie is wearing an exercise outfit. Does show off her curves, Billie was wearing her normal baggy cloths and I was wearing a light sweater and jogging pants so Tony was all eyes on Millie. So we pull in and he points to the tree house.

Tony: Him and a few of us built that.

Us: Wow.

Tony grabbed a really long stick and pulled down a latter.

Tony: Lady's first.

Billie went first, I went second and Millie went second last. I didn't think of anything of it other then just looking around.

Tony: So there are two main rooms. Here and a bathroom like room.

We look around and climb back down. We get back to the golf cart and drive around more.

*some hours pass*

We drop him off back and we drive back to the RV. Millie is on the verge of crying.

Me: Are you ok?

Millie: He was touching me in a way I only let Andrew.

Billie: Like what?

Millie: He was rubbing my butt and those kind of things cudling way.

Me: Stay here you two.

I walk out and get in the golf cart and drive off before any of them could say or do anything. I drive back to his trailer and bang on his door. It's around 7ish so it's getting dark and some people are playing cards and board games on their decks. He finally comes out.

Tony: What's wrong?

Me: -with a pretty loud voice- What do you think you can do the shit to my friend!

Tony: What do you mean?

Me: You know what I mean. You sexually harassing my friend.

A lot of people were looking over at us. He looks around trying not to cause a scene.

Tony: I didn't do anything.

Me: I know you did shit. Like rubbing and squeezing her thighs and touching her privet parts. I should beat your ass right here right now!

Brian the owner comes over. Not sure if it's cause he'd been called or heard or whatever.

Brian: Whats going on?

Tony tried to say something but I did first.

Me: He sexually harassed my friend.

Tony: No I didn't.

Me: I have proof.

I knew Andrew had a few hidden dash cams in his golf cart. We all go to it and I grab his spare phone left for emergency. I pull up the nest cam ironically called Golf Camt. It shows what he's been doing trying to pull it off. Brian, Tony, his family and I watched it.

Brian: I don't know what to say.

Tony: Ok I'll leave.

Brian: Wait.

He pulls his phone out and texts someone.

Brian: Pat is on his way.

Me: Who's he and why is coming?

Brian: He's a police officer on vacation and he doesn't like to work unless needed.

Pat comes within 5 minutes.

*hours pass*

It's now like 9/9:30 and Andrew, Millie and Billie show up in his work van.

Andrew: I'm here and know what's up.

Millie was sleeping due to crying. Understanding enough and all. Andrew and them were talking about what happened. I can tell he's mad cause when he's mad it's like all the vains are popping out and giving Tony death stares. We all go back and continue in the morning.

*two days passes*

Tony was arrested and banned from going to the park. Millie made so many friends while being there.