Andrew and I breaking up

Millie's POV

Andrew is almost done with the bathroom's. I drive the golf cart to the bottom bathroom's.

Me: Hey babe.

Andrew: Hey.

Me: Need help?

Andrew: I'm good. I'm almost done.

Me: Ah ok.

I drive around and to the store to talk to the cashier.

Me: Hey Shelly.

Shelly: What's up?

Me: Not much. Just driving around.

Shelly: Doesn't Stranger things season 4 start shooting soon?

Me: Ya. In January.

Shelly: That's good.

I grab some stuff and pay for them. I walk out and drive back to the RV. I put everything away and turn the tv on and start watching Netflix. I start snacking and must've dozed off cause I wake up to someone banging on the door. I walk over to it.

Me: Who is it?

Shelly: Shelly. Can I come in?

I open the door and she come's in. Her and I hang out and out of nowhere she kisses me. I stay in place for a moment but kiss back. Shelly pulls away.

Shelly: I've always had a crush on you. Please be with me.

I kiss her again and we start making out. Minutes feel like hours and she's grinding on me. I pull away and look at her.

Me: Can we move this to your trailer?

Days pass as I've been staying at her place and I'm scared to break up with Andrew. Shelly offered to do it for me but I refused. I walk to the RV and plan on telling him.

Andrew: Hey. I don't think we're working out as a couple.

Me: I was just gonna say the same.

Andrew: What's your reason? I was gonna say the age difference.

Me: And I'm saying cause I'm seeing someone else.

Andrew was standing there in shook.

Andrew: Oh ok. Well thank you for being honest. Hope you have a nice day.

I walk away with tear's in my eyes. I walk back to Shelly's trailer and start crying. 

*hours pass*

I pack my stuff and leave. I say good bye to everyone. I go back to my parent's place and tell them what happened. 

Dad: Are you ok?

Me: Yeah.

Mom: Hope he's ok.

Dad call's Andrew and they talk for a while. I just go into into my room and fall asleep.