Life's A Joke, Ya Know? ~Revised~

I don't get why people won't take this job. I mean I know that there are a lot of criminal masterminds in Arkham Asylum but why turn it down? It's like turning down a win of a lifetime! Plus, they'd do some stupid stuff I did back in the day for money too but it still got to me about why they never want to get a job here, guess I'm lucky. They increased the money for the job offer so instead of the usual $100 a month, it's $200 a month. I then drove up to the guard post and showed my ID.

~!JOHNATHAN PHOENIX!~~!Ex-Criminal, Loves JoJo's Bizzare Adventure, Likes Magic Tricks involving Fire, and Hates Bad Guys!~

~!Ex-Criminal, Loves JoJo's Bizzare Adventure, Likes Magic Tricks involving Fire, and Hates Bad Guys!~

"Oh, so you're the new guy, huh?" The guard asked with surprise

"Yup, that's me." I sighed

"Listen, kid, I dunno what you've heard about this place, but I gotta tell ya, the criminals ain't the only ones ya gotta worry about round these parts, there are guards too. Some real monsters in there, real nasty pieces of work. If I were you, I won't get in nobody's way, right? Don't bother the criminals, don't get in no guard's way. Trust me. When there's a breakout, the uniforms we wear don't mean shit but K.O.S. If you think this place is bad now, wait till the real shit show starts. Keep that in mind and ya might just survive the night. Good luck, kid" He advised me

"Ok then, I'll keep that in mind. And I'm entering my 20's!" I told him and drove to the parking lot.

I parked near the entrance as I got out and looked at the place, this thing looks creepy upfront... but what was scary is the people inside the Asylum.

"Hope you got the guts to survive the night." a voice came from behind me.

~!COMMISSIONER JAMES GORDON!~~!Batgirl's Dad, Batman's "Guy", Bad Guys hate him, and People Love Him!~

~!Batgirl's Dad, Batman's "Guy", Bad Guys hate him, and People Love Him!~

I looked back and it was Commissioner Gordon himself, never thought I'd see the day I'd meet the man himself.

"Oh Commissioner Gordon, I didn't expect you to be here." I said in a scared voice

"Oh don't be scared kid, I ain't gonna kill ya." He told me as he gave me a file and smoked his cigar.

"Walk with me." He said and I followed him.