"Tea Party" short story

Meanwhile in a secluded area Third Person P.O.V

As gotham was almost safe as Azrael was defeated and now all that's left was Professor Pyg, Mr Freeze, Killer Croc, Ra's Al-Ghul, and Mad Hatter There was laughter in the sewers as three women were sitting in chair with their legs up on the table and drunk but Harley wasn't but they bought it because Harley's always drunk and shit faced. 

"So I was like "Fuck me like there's no tomorrow!" and we just get on with it!!" Duela was talking about her new boyfriend as they all laughed.

"So Harley, I hear your single?" Alexis said as she eyed Harley with lustful eyes.

"I ain't gonna have sex wit' yuh Kaye!" 

"That's what you said last night in my bed!!" Alexis joked as they all laughed as all of them clinked their bottles and drink but Harley didn't drink as she kept thinking about (Y/n).

She loved him completely and even changed her to be one of the good guys and she was happy to be with him and of course they had so much adventurous night gave so much pleasure to the both of them. She just looked at a necklace with three diamonds on it to symbolize herself as she remembered after (Y/n) went M.I.A as she did got the birthday present. She was the perfect boyfriend than Joker and she couldn't believe that it was him that changed her life for the better.

"You thinkin' about my brother?" she asked her in a drunkenly way as she got up, stumbling all the way to her.

"I'll have you *hic* know that her sister is gonna be his bride!" she said as she threw a bottle, ready to fight.

"But he's dead." Harley told Alexis and then Alexis started to cry.

"I want my Big Brother back!!" Harley couldn't believe this, the most cruel hearted person in the world actually cared for his brother. 

But it cause a commotion since she wont stop crying and then Duela started crying for no reason and then suddenly they passed out. Harley sighed as she exited the sewers and just went into an abandoned store and just examined the necklace and kissed it.

"I love ya, puddin'." she said as she smiled and went to her bike and rode off.