Having a blast (shorts)

Author's P.O.V 1 year later...

You we're sweating after the morning session with Harley and it was still amazing as ever as you lay on the bed with Harley.

"Yuh still got it and I still love it!" she giggled as she cuddled with me.

You then asked Harley to scoot over because you need to go and take a bath but she insisted that she went in with you and so you both did...  and now your having another session in the shower for about 4 hours.

Timeskip brought to you by the author throwing up about the birds and bees

Both of you we're bored out of your mind after taking that shower session and you both didn't know what to do until Harley got an idea and shared it with you

"Why doan we do what couples usually do?" she asked and this gave you a thought. 

It has been a long time since both of you did something as a couple so you both spent the day with fun and games

*Montage Time*

You both played games for hours till you felt bored and decided to go somewhere interesting or do something interesting. You and Harley went to a carnival even though it does reminded her of her past mistakes, she has (Y/n) so it's ok and the couples do what couples usually do. They then went to a spa and relax there and which Harley decided to use this opportunity to do it again with him as the spa rooms we're separated from each other and no one's sharing so she gets to have him to himself. 

After that, they went to many places at Gotham to have fun both literally and physically. Then you both went to a bar and drank till you got a hangover as Dick and Kori had to get you both back in the mansion as you both tease each other all the way to the mansion where Dick and Kori placed you and Harley on the bed as both of you we're so into it as they leave you two be and do 

*Montage Over*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Ugh my goddamn head and so many uhh liquid everywhere... shit did we overdo it last night?! Crap this is so gonna take a long ass time to clean up. I scratch the back of my head as I looked at my crazed girlfriend without clothes on as she slept soundly. I got and and changed my clothes and as I got out, Jason was there. 

"Yo (Y/n), what's... why is there-" I then got out of the room and quickly closed the door.

"It was nothing!" I said trying to cover it up. 

"Did you two had-"

"Just shut up!" I shouted and walked away. 

I just sat on the couch. drinking pepsi while playing Mortal Kombat and as I played it, I swear I saw a new character that they didn't announce but was just a question mark but I just let it slide and thought that it could be a bug. I kept owning every players I meet and get sweet loot till I didn't want to play MK no more so I got off and walked around the mansion as I had nothing better to do. Dick was with Kori, Jason was with Artemis, and well I was all by my lonesome since Harley's sleeping. I was still bored out of my mind, thinking about what to do since crime rate dropped to 10% and there's little crime in gotham now. I was gonna call Diana to see if she's good or not but I decided not to because who knows what meetings she's in. So I just lay down on the couch and fell asleep.