Chapter 3

Here's the new chapter! Please vote and comment!

VIDEO ON THE SIDE IS OF PLAYFUL KISS! ^.^

---------------

As if tripping into my first kiss and getting rejected wasn't enough, now I had to walk in on Bryce naked? I can honestly say I think I'm going crazy. Am I just prone to accidents or something? Why does everything embarrassing happen to me?

"So you have to take summer classes?" Bryce's Mom asked me casually. We were now all seated in the living room, my mom and I on one couch, while the Hart family was on the other. My cheeks were still flamed red from embarrassment, even though it'd been about twenty minutes since the incident. I had already met everyone, including Bryce's younger sister, Nancy. She didn't say much and kept her face blank just like her brother did. His dad was like his mother though; very kind.

"Yes," I muttered. I heard a scoff and my eyes flew to see my 'crush' shaking his head with a hostile smirk. What an ass.

"If you need me to drive you in the morning I-"

"No," I said hurriedly. "It's completely fine, I usually ride my bike to school anyways." She smiled, causing me to relax. That was when I felt someone's eyes on me. Shifting uncomfortably, I tried to keep my face calm. But curiosity killed the cat, and not being able to contain myself anymore, I looked up and met Bryce's gaze.

"Mom," Nancy's high voice whined. "I'm hungry!" My eyes quickly shifted from his to her's. She was slouching with her lip popped out. It was the first expression I'd seen on her.

"We're going to go get pizza in a few minutes, okay? Just wait a little longer," Amy said, before turning to talk to my mom. Once again, I felt Bryce's cold stare and cautiously, I looked up. Several seconds passed without either of us breaking the eye contact. It was getting really awkward...

"Hey, stupid," Nancy snapped. "Can you stop making googly eyes at my brother for five seconds so we can leave already?" Silence filled the room.

"Nancy!" Mr. Hart shouted.

"Apologize right now!" Amy screamed. I heard chuckling and quite frankly wasn't surprised at who the culprit was.

"It's fine, she doesn't need to apologize," I whispered. "Can we just go?" Without waiting for an answer, I stood and walked to the door. I quickly headed out into the cool night and breathed in and out. My eyes began to water but I forced the tears back in as best I could. When one slipped out, I let out a groan and furiously wiped it away.

"Don't you think you're being over dramatic?" My head snapped around to see Bryce leaning against the brick wall. He must have followed me out because the rest of the family was still inside, leaving me alone with the cold hearted jerk.

"What do you want?"

"From you? Nothing," he stated. "Just wondering why you're crying and being overly emotional."

I scoffed, another tear slipping. "Overly emotional you say? How am I being overly emotional? This whole week has been a complete disaster because of you. Sure, I'm mostly at fault. Whatever. But who was the one who put me down in front of everyone and practically laughed at my feelings? I know I'm not smart, I don't need you pointing it out, yet alone have your little sister do the same. The only thing I wanted was to get away from you after today, but I can't even do that! So for just once, can you do me a favor by shutting up and leaving me the hell alone?" Before he could say anything, everyone came tumbling outside.

"Let's go get some pizza!" Amy said cheerfully. I wiped at my face one more time and then turned to get into the car.

"You okay?" my mom asked me. I nodded before jumping into the wide van that would supposedly be able to fit all of us. I climbed to the very back, plopped down, and buckled my seat belt.