𝟎𝟏𝟏

— ☾—

— ☾—

011 - CHURCH
교회에

SILK-LIKE HYMNS saturated the air of the gothic, candle-lit walls of the church. mosaics, decorating the windows, dyed the sunlight flooding into the church as it always did on sunday morning when mass took place. the choirs and church goers blinding themselves to the sinful moans that hid underneath the blanket of prayers.

more specifically, jimin's sinful moans.

the confines of the confession box only suppressed the hoarse melodies of pleasure as they dwindled to deep and heavy breaths. their perspiration-masked skin met as jimin took the support of the other's frame.

disheveled hair brushed back to reveal his soft eyes, showing the remains of lust still swimming in his eyes. "th-thank you, tae." he breathed out, eyes falling to a close. "it's okay." the sandy-brunette answered, sighing as he tried to ignore the weighted words that rested on the tip of his tongue. begging to be spoken.

but he knew if he said it, it would only fracture the link in between them.

just stay quiet.

jimin, who remained straddled on his lap, couldn't remain naïve to how the other's mood had blemished with a glum pigment. "baby, what's wrong?" he asked, fingers like velvet caressing taehyung's flushed cheeks as his chocolate eyes searched his skin for the origin of his discomfort.

"n-noth—."

"don't lie. i know when something's wrong with you."

taehyung expired, having no where to run. "i j-just—i don't u-understand why we have to always do this. why can't we wait until our parents are out and do this in an actual bed, instead of the confession booth?"

he could already tell that he had made the wrong move. able to feel jimin's touch stray from his skin as the shimmer in his eyes fled.

"tae baby." jimin began. "you need to understand that this is the only place that we can do this without our parents knowing. anywhere else is too risky. you want to keep this a secret, don't you?"

"y-yeah, of course i do. i just want to at least go out and do something with you. all we seem to do together is come here and occasionally see each other in school. don't you get tired of it?" asked the boy. "trust me baby i do, but we can't do those sort of things without people finding us out. once we get out of this town i promise we'll do all the things that you want to do, okay?"

he always knows exactly what to say.

how can i say no?