INTRODUCTION

Everyone has a soulmate. Sometimes people fall for the wrong person. Their life gets ruined or destroyed. But fate always brings you to the right person. The one that is made for you. Even if you have to change bodies.

So this is the story of Rose who fell for the wrong one and lost her life. But fate plays it's card and makes her enter a new body. She finds her true soulmate. But it's not that simple. You gotta fight for something you love.

Join Rose in her new journey finding her true soulmate. ❤

#

Hey guys!
This book is my first book!
Hope you all like it.
I don't know if it would meet your expectations.
All kind of suggestions are considered.
Do vote and comment.

~Author

COPYRIGHT© 2019 Reborn to be Yours by Sin Chana.
All rights Reserved.

No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission of the author.

This book is a work of fiction. References to real people, events, establishments, organizations, or locations are intended only to provide a sense of originality and are used fictitiously. All characters are a figment of the author’s imagination, and all incidents and dialogue are drawn from the author’s mind's eye and are not to be interpreted as real. Though several people, places, and events portrayed in this book can resemble the real, the story is fiction that the author has made up for entertainment purposes only.

I have posted this book only on wattpad. If you find it somewhere else that's totally not posted by me. I don't give permission to anyone for coping or posting my work elsewhere. So if you find my book anywhere other than Wattpad please report it.

Thank you.

**

Edit:

Hello! Hello! Hello!

It's 2021!! Happy New Year Everyone! I read this book and thought it would need some re writing. So I'll be Rewriting this book. Many stuffs may differ or maybe not.

Stay tuned I'll be updating soon!