Chapter 12

A/N:

I'm definitely depress... Hindi ko pa rin kasi matanggap na may summer class ko. It really sucks becasue I don't deserve the grade. Oh well. Wala naman ito kaugnayan sa update ko... Una ko munang ipapakilala sa inyo si Aiden... Nasa side yung picture nya.. If you want to see it go check it out :) Anyways once a week ako nag-uupdate. If you have any questions and clarifications about the story feel free to message me. And sorry for the typos. I don't re-read my updates and I'm too lazy to proof read and edit the entire thing... Thanks :)) Saranghamnida XD

--------------------

I looked at myself again in front of the mirror. I fixed my tie for the third time and thinking of removing the tie.

It seems like it doesn’t fit my silver vest.

I don’t also feel wearing this kind of outfit especially here in the Philippines. I mean the temperature is so hot and even though I’m on an airconditioned room I’m still sweating.

It totally messes my style and my look today.

Seriously. Do I have to wear this kind of outfit on an interview? And do I have to do the interview in the first place?

In our own house?

I’m going back to US in a few days, they could’ve just wait for me to return.

I sat on my bed and sighed again.

“JENO!”

I jerked as soon as I heard my mom screaming downstairs. Urgh. I quickly took my coat and ran downstairs.

I saw my mom waiting for me impatiently at the end of the staircase. I smiled as soon as I’m standing in front of her.

I saw her teary eyes as soon as I made eye contact with her.

What is her problem?

“Oh~” She started while wiping her eyes with a tissue.

“What?” I asked her worried.

“You’re growing up so fast.” She answered.

I didn’t know what to say instead I hugged her so tight.

“Awwww… Mom.” I saiad.

She let’s go off me and touched both of my cheeks and looked at me like the old times.

My childhood memories start flashing back. It feels like that it’s only yesterday I was just a young boy running around and know nothing about the world.

But now, here I am, having a life on my own. Earning money on my own.

Even if that is the case. I’m still a young 15 year old boy and still do stupid things.

“You look much your father.” She added.

I smiled at her and then I saw a tear fell in her eyes. She quickly laughs at wipes the tear away.

She led me through her office where the crew is setting-up for the interview.

As the door opens I welcomed the guest with my infamous smile. Greeting everyone and shaking hands if I have to.

Then the assistant handed me a piece of paper that contains the questions to be asked. They also gave me a microphone and did some retouch.

Before heading to the hot seat, I have the opportunity to meet the interviewer.

He is a blonde man on his mid 20’s wearing simple formal clothes. White long sleeve and a brown coat. He is also wearing big spectacles and everyone greeted him as soon as he appear from the door.