Chapter 20

Sorry if I haven't updated for so long. I was busy? But yeah. Everything was stressful for me. So here's Chapter 20 for you. And Spencer's picture on the side! Enjoy :)

----

“Tell me everything.” She said in a low voice.

I’m sitting beside her in the park. Her head resting in my shoulders, she wraps her arms around my waist.

“Well.” I started. She quickly gazes at me, anxious to hear my answer. “He knows you’re here. But he is not that sure.” I answered.

She smiled shyly.

“You worried?” I asked after a long silence. She shook her head and looked at me again. “Why would I be worried? Our relationship ended months ago, Marcus. Vincent is no longer important to me.”

“I don’t know if this is okay, Charlene. Vincent is my friend.” I said.

“You wanted this too right?” she is now facing me. “I gave him up, for you.”

I stayed silent,

I wanted this too.

While Vincent and Charlene are together in the morning, most of the nights Charlene hangs out with me when we’re on States. She knows my status, and she knows I’m guarding Vincent.

We first met on a concert where I accidently bumped into her. She was so hurt that day I have to bring her to the nearest hospital. I already knew that she is dating Vincent that time, that’s why I feel so accounted for her injury. I don’t want to worry Vincent about that.

“You’re girlfriend is alright, she just got some few scratches. It will heal soon. I’ve already recommended some cream to heal the wound faster.” The doctor told me once he got out from the room.

Girlfriend?

She is not my girlfriend.

I ignored everything and entered the room. She was sitting on the edge of the bed and she is talking to someone already. I bet it’s Vincent.

As far as I can remember her mom is in the Philippines and her dad is here in the US. I shut the door slowly to avoid making noises and stood there.

She glances at me while talking to the phone and she rolled her eyes at me.

What?!

It was obviously an accident.

I didn’t expect that this would even happen.

She is so lucky that her boyfriend is Vincent, which happens to be my boss. Or else I wouldn’t do anything to her.

She ended the phone call and she raised her eyebrow.

Okay.

I think it’s time for me to speak.

“I got everything paid. I bought your medicine and some stupid cream. So can I go now?” I said in a sarcastic tone.

Seriously.

I need to catch-up on the concert.

That is my favorite band for crying out loud. I spent my first paycheck to buy VIP tickets with backstage pass and this would happen?

I’m so pissed off right now.

“Hey, would you mind watching your words?! This.” She pointed the bandage on her right knee. “Happen, because of you.”