Chapter 10

A/N : After class that day, you wanted to make it clear to Tony that you guys were going as just friends. He seemed a bit down but said it was fine.
_______________________________________

She needed to go dress shopping and luckily, this weekend was a Hogsmead weekend. It would be the first time since the incident that she would be leaving the school grounds.

She made sure she was not followed and even put some protective charms on herself . She obviously hasn't told Snape she would be going to Hogsmead because he would have insist on coming with her.

She wanted her dress to be a surprise and him going with her would ruin the whole point, and she really didn't think he would want her to go with Tony. I honestly can't see why he is so touchy about it.

It was early and she was the first person in the dress shop. She went to the counter to ask for some help finding the dress she wanted. She described the dress style and colour and the worker told her that there was only one in the colour she wanted.

She was happy because like, who would want everyone to have the same dress as them. Like, who doesn't want to stand out to their crush ?

***

*Time skip to getting ready for the dance because I'm hella lazy*

She did her hair into beautiful curls and left them loose, she applied some light eye liner, highlighter and lip gloss. Then she proceeded to putting on her dress.

(That's the dress also I'm like kinda tall, 5 foot 7, so like I don't wear heels

(That's the dress also I'm like kinda tall, 5 foot 7, so like I don't wear heels. But like if you want to then sure. Highly self conscious about my height 😅)

She took one final look in the mirror and was impressed by how well the dress complimented her body. She checked the time and it was 20:10 , the dance started 10 minutes ago!

Ahe bolted out of her room and through the dungeon to the Great Hall. Along the way she bumped into someone but she didn't even see who it was, she just shouted a quick 'sorry' and ran on.

She slowed down outside the Great Hall after 2 minutes of running. She took out, from the holder on her left thigh, her wand and summoned her perfume. After spraying herself lightly, she entered the Hall.

The people closest to the doors looked at the sudden intruder, some of the boys jaw dropped and she became flustered. She made quick work of finding Tony, " wow , just-wow" he said looking stunned.

"I am so sorry I am late I completely lost track of time" she apologized

"Well it was definitely worth it, you look gorgeous." He said a slight blush tinting his cheeks.