soompi

Kpop star Hana signs with BigHit Entrainment.

Hana, a famous soloist, who was previously signed to JYP Entrainment has been revealed to have signed with BigHit Entrainment

When it was revealed that the idol hadn't renewed her contract with JYP Entrainment, many wondered what company she would sign with. BigHit had followed Hana on twitter and other label mates such as BTS and Tomorrow X Together followed her on twitter, whom she shortly followed back. This caused many fans to believe that she had signed with BigHit Entrainment which the company quickly confirmed.

Looks like she's choosing to stay with a company that her family is under. Her cousin Jaemin, who is apart of BigHit's new boy group, Tomorrow X Together, is also signed under BigHit Entrainment.

She took to her Instagram to post a selca in front of the BigHit logo,

Hana who has had a rough 2019, is joining BigHit and creating a new start with them.

Best wishes to Hana with her new company.

Comments:

👤: Daebak! Hana left JYP for BigHit.

👤: BigHit is really one of the top companies now.

👤: BTS, TXT, GFriend and now Hana. BigHit really becoming a powerhouse.

👤: I'm not surprised since Hana values family and loyalty over anything else.

👤: Hana deserves to be treated better. BigHit should give her this.