soompi

Hana and Chanyeol revealed the truth about their marriage and address infidelity rumors.

The famous ex couple Hayeol just revealed that their marriage didn't actually happen.

This may come as a shock to fans as this is the opposite way of a wedding. What's even more shocking is that JND Enterprise which is Hana's family's business just revealed that their supposed marriage was actually supposed to be contractual marriage between SM and JYP.

Hana and Chanyeol were only dating at the time but the companies pushed for their marriage.

They stated that although they did have a wedding ceremony, the two never managed to find time to submit papers to legalize their marriage.

So the couple were never legally married.

As for Chanyeol's infidelity, they clarified that Hana and Chanyeol were already separated and only splitting mutual assets at the time.

This is a big shocker to fans.

COMMENTS:

— I feel bad for Hana and Chanyeol now.        
— You mean that the power couple was forced to get married by their own companies. No wonder Hana left JYP.

— People were hating on Hana or Chanyeol for their divorce when it was their companies' (well Hana's former company) fault.

— This is a huge shock.

— Wait does that mean that Hana technically has never been married on her own free will?

— Man, these companies are crazy for exposure. I feel bad for Hana and Chanyeol.