soompi

HANA Announces Birth of Her Son After Months of Radio Silence.

It has been months since Hana retreated from the public eye due to her stalker's death threats

It has been months since Hana retreated from the public eye due to her stalker's death threats. This left many fans in despair; wondering what became of their idol.

Hana had just revealed her marriage with business mogul Choi Daniel prior to when she received multiple death threats towards herself and her family causing her to step away from the limelight. Many fans wondered why there were no photographs or updates from Hana's company or HYBE Labels.

Well, Hana just announced the reason why: the birth of her son.

Hana clarified on her Instagram post that "She felt that her family was in danger, so she chose to keep her pregnancy a secret until the birth of her son to ensure a safe pregnancy."

Both the KH Group and the Choi Group announced the arrival of the new heir on their websites and social media. Hana's son was revealed to be born in June and both mother and son have returned home.

Congratulations to the married couple on the new addition.

COMMENTS:

- I mean it's reasonable that Hana kept it a secret. Her life was pretty much in danger.

- I bet the baby is as cute as Hana.

- With both parents being good-looking, that baby has one hell of a gene pool.

- I hate the fact that the stalker made us lose a lot of time with Hana and her pregnancy. She must have been so scared if she didn't do any promotions as an idol or actress.

- The baby's safety came first. As a mother and as a fan, I can say that I will always be a fan of Hana's from now on.

- I wonder if the baby will be a businessman like his father or a celebrity like his mother.

- What's the baby's name?

- We all know that Choi Daniel loves our Hana a lot. Watch it be a combination of their names.

- This baby will be so well guarded and loved by the media.

- Hana's family is almost like the same level of popularity in the business world as the British royal family. Add Daniel's family. That baby is a prince of the business world.

- Hana might choose to step away from the limelight again if her family is put in jeopardy. Let's not get saesang fans that chance. HARTS ASSEMBLE & LUX TOO!

- LUX LET'S PROTECT HANA. THIS IS DYLAN'S NEPHEW!