Raziel's Guardian (Ch. 8)- Part 1 sex scene

18 + due to explicit sex scenes

Chapter 8

After I took us back to the Haven, Raziel and I went our separate ways. He had told me that Rob would come get me once it was time to perform the power transfer.

Ten minutes after Raziel had flown off to Gods know where, I sat, alone, in a pub eating what felt like a death's row meal. My head was hurting from thinking about all the possible bad outcomes of what I was about to do.

I was finishing up my burger when Rob sat down in the seat opposite me.

"I don't want to hear it." I said to him before he could start lecturing.

Rob closed his mouth and just watched me. After a few minutes of silence, he gave up.

"I don't have a choice, Rob." I finally said.

"And what if you two are doing exactly what the King hopes you will do?"

That made me pause. "Why would he want us to share power? Does he know we are mates?"

Rob shook his head. "Until a mate bond is established and Raziel marks you, no one will know unless you say something."

"Do you know what Raziel is planning on doing?" I asked.

Rob nodded. His face stony. Whatever Raziel was planning, Rob didn't agree with it.

"Can you tell me?" I inquired.

Rob shook his head. "My liege has sworn me to secrecy. Unless you guess his intentions, I can say nothing."

I sighed. "I take it you are here to take me to wherever it is we are doing this?"

Rob nodded and offered me his hand. I took it and he helped me up. "You'll have an opportunity to bathe first and change."

I nodded absently as I followed him out of the pub and down the street to one of the inns in the heart of the city. This inn had the accommodations needed to allow Angels to move freely in and out of rooms.

Rob wished me luck as he left me at one of the rooms. I went inside and took a quick shower, getting out I dressed in a lacy camisole and little loose-fitting shorts. I frowned at my reflection, the shorts were a tad too short and I could see my nipples through the camisole.

I rubbed my eyes again as I entered the bedroom. I stopped in my tracks abruptly. Raziel was sitting on the bed watching me. His eyes glowing slightly. His wings spread out behind him, the primary feathers glinting off the moonlight coming from the window. My vision dipped lower and my breath caught in my throat. His bare chest was on display. Flawless golden skin encased every inch of his well-defined chest and abdomen.

I wrenched my eyes off of his abs and back to his face, there was no emotion there. Unease rippled through me as I walked up to him. Something felt off.

"So how do we do this?" I asked.

Raziel stood and walked to the little table in the corner of the room. I watched him as he picked up a dagger and turned towards me.

"You'll take my blood first. In order for this to work, I will have to bite you." He explained to me and gestured for me to sit on the bed. "I'll try to make this as painless as possible. Once this is done, we will spend the night here so I can tell when Rolus enters your dream."

I nodded my head as I sat on the bed. At this point I was just doing as he asked. When he cut into his wrist and told me to drink, I did. I thought I would be repulsed by the taste of blood, but it was surprisingly pleasant.