1

So my Uzumaki-_-Potter394 bestie wanted me to write her a gaahina fic...can't say no
Also this story would have s sasuhina but its gaahina so gaara will end up with hinata
Sasuhina fans don't be upset...i have dozens of sasuhina fics check them out

She was sitting on the swing. Tonight, it was colder than any other night.
The light wind, that ruffled her long, bluish hair.
Those pale orbs, that were now stinging with tears, in the corner of her eyes, that she tried so hard to keep them, but they came down her face regardless.
The tears were the only thing that felt warm, her inside was tearing, her tears were drying already.
She put her palm over her mouth, trying to silence her silent muffles, but the quite sob came out regardless.
She can't imagine, she can't imagine a life without him.
She can't imagine how would she go on without him, without the silver haired man.
The one she loved after the war.
The guy who acknowledged her power when every one called her weakling and worthless.
She kept her promise with him, she kept their relation in the dark because it was bound to be doomed, here in konoha, a student, sensei relation is bound to be cursed.
But hinata loved to take her chances and risk it all for those she loved.
He told her, he was busy being the Hokage, told her he was busy taking care of konoha, and she accepted.
She reached her legal consent age, nineteen, but again his excuses grew and grew.
The distance between them was increasing.
Dates were cancelled, meetings were neglected, caring was at its minimum.
Luckily, sasuke was always there to ease her aching soul, her best friend, her childhood friend, sasuke who was like neji nii san.
She knew sasuke since forever, since she was born, the uchiha sasuke, that everyone admired, was her twin brother, their friendship was unbreakable.
He always told her to stay away from hatake.
And that kakashi doesn't love her truly, but she kept being stubborn and chasing after the team seven's sensei's.
Hinata had father issues and loving someone older than her gave her the feeling of security and embracement. But still, he was lamely pushing her away, and she still came up with an excuse to accept his known lame excuses.
Until today, the scene was horrific for a gentle hearted girl like the hyuga.
Sasuke left the village after naruto's wedding to ino, he wasn't there to sooth her aching soul.
It was also kakashi and hinata's  first year anniversary, and after the wedding, she seek to make a surprise for the silver haired man.
Unbeknownst to her a certain redhead guy had always his eyes on the hyuga, during the wedding.
She wore a beautiful purple short dress, that showed her beautiful curve.
To many of the villagers, hinata was a greek goddess.
And to many of the villagers, uchiha sasuke was really lucky to have her as his best friend.
Especially, a certain emerald green eyed boy, who had an amber colored hair  burning like fire.
But she was enamored over only one masked sharingan user.
She wrote to him a message declaring how much she wished it was their wedding today, but as always, he had seen the message and never responded.
Hinata looked at him, at how he put down his cell phone, and didn't respond.
She was disappointed, she felt torn, he as always, been ignoring her texts, her genuine good morning texts, the food she always made for him, came unfinished or was forgotten inside his fridge.
And when she asked he always said his lame excuse 'shinobi's mission, protection for the village and such trash none sense that she just meant to suck up only for this to continue'.
However, as always, she thought, he can't respond he is with his mates and students.
Her eyes were looking at him, but gaara was looking at her, only her, he noticed everything, how she was sad, how she fought tears.
He went over and tried to chitchat with her, hinata was so down, she excused herself and cried her eyes out in the bathroom.
Hinata then gathered herself, she was meant to fight for this ship.
She went home, dressed in his favorite color..pink, was she naive or was she trying to ignore that fact..was it a mere coincidence.
She made his favorite food, brought box of chocolate and the second edition of his favorite perverted novels.
She went there, happy, smiling, making up scenarios of how he would act, how he would pull her into his embrace and thank her for being in his life.
How would they chitchat and eat together, and will cuddle and sleep.
Kakashi had not been sexually active with hinata, he waited for her to reach nineteen, though eighteen was her legal age, but he also told her to wait, he wanted it to be special.
Hinata went, opened the front door, and tiptoed so he won't hear her, it was cliche but if you weren't in her place, you wouldn't have felt that.
She heard it, the moans, loud moans, bed screeches.
Hinata approached and looked inside.
She didn't want to use her byakugan.
And that was he, kakashi sensei, ramming against a certain pink haired girl.
Hinata looked, gasped...and felt all the color drain from her face.
The bouquet crashed, the plates crashed, along with her heart.
Sakura heard the noise, kakashi turned and he knew she was here.
They saw the hyuga frozen, her eyes filled with tears and her voice raspy, dry.
She turned and quietly walked away.
No single word she said, nothing, she just turned and walked away.

At the painful memory, hinata let out another quiet sob. She won't be broken, not again.
Until she felt a shadow, over her.
"Hinata?" The quiet contained voice, like the uchiha but from a certain red haired guy.
Hinata looked up at the emerald green eyes, like sapphire.
"You okay?" He asked a rhetorical question.
Her face crumbled, her eyes shut, her brows furrowed.
She let out a weep, a wail, a scream of frustration, until she felt two broad arms wrapping themselves around her.
He hugged her, the sand guy embraced her.
And for the first time, the cold night felt warm.
Gaara held hinata up, on his shoulder as she weeped and cried, her mucus and tears wetting his shirt, but he gave no importance, as what is important now is to fix the shattered girl.
The hyuga, the one and only who was nice to gaara, the outcast, the one she saw crying and eased his pain.
The one who was wiping his tears when everyone didn't.
The one who people threw stones at, but she threw her flowers..to him.
And from that day, gaara knew...he was in love.
As for hinata, for the first time in her life, she missed the feeling of being hugged and comforted. And gaara did give it to her.