6

As they were walking, sasuke watched as hinata was giggling with Gaara.
He found himself involuntarily grinning his teeth.
Naruto and ino noticed sasuke's slight distress.
Ino found herself slightly laughing, at how the uchiha pouted.
She knew sasuke since academy days, her and sakura were always fighting over him.
But ino knew quiet well, she never stood a chance against the hyuga.
Sasuke only showed so much emotions around hinata and naruto.
She found herself smiling and the cute pout, like a child pouting when his mother doesn't give him attention.
However,that wasn't the only concern, but how hinata became more acquainted around Gaara.
Ino was happy, for her friend to find someone like Gaara.
Especially that Gaara had one hell of a tragic story like naruto and sasuke, along with hinata.
She could swear that if the three of them were on the same team, they would blend no matter what.
But as sasuke had ino's full attention, what concerned naruto wasn't of only sasuke's jealousy.
But kakashi sensei's eyes that held somehow different emotions as he heard hinata's giggles.
Naruto scoffed.
This one hell of a fucked up situation.

"We will settle here tonight" kakashi said after they reached a small village.
"We have an appointment with the owner of the scrolls, tomorrow..." kakashi continued.
"Lets find a motel" hinata said.
"I guess it's obvious to find a motel hinata." Sakura said with a snort.
Sasuke grinned his teeth at how sakura was rude with his twin.
"Do you have a problem sakura?" Gaara was again, one step ahead.
Sakura scoffed.
"Tch" Sasuke clicked his tongue and turned to walk away.
Hinata noticed her bestie's distress.
"Gaara kun, its fine" she looked down with a smile then she said.
"I..shall follow sasuke..." she said and by that took off.
Gaara, naruto, ino, sakura and kakashi got inside the motel, wanting to rent rooms.
"Only one room is available." The receptionist said.
"Its fine, we will deal with it" kakashi said when sakura pinched him.
Kakashi looked at sakura.
Then she grabbed him away.
"I don't want to share the room with her!" Sakura said.
"Why the sudden change sakura!" Kakashi asked unsure.
"Its that...i said i don't want to share it with her!" Sakura said as the tinge of jealousy crept over her when she remembered kakashi's eyes roaming at the hyuga in a manner of jealousy as he saw her and Gaara giggled.
Kakashi closed his eyes.
"Grow up sakura" kakashi said then he left again.
He had to admit, sakura was acting like a spoiled brat.
And he spoiled her a-lot.

"Sasuke..kun...sasuke kun" hinata said as she followed sasuke who was walking quickly.
"Sasuke kun, wait..." she said as she tried to increase her pace.
Until she stretched her hands, ready to pull his cloak, but as she was mere inches away from him, she tripped and she fell.
"Aw" hinata winced as sasuke stopped then turned and ran towards her.
He crouched down.
"Are you fine, hina chan?" He asked concerned.
"Aha." She nodded slowly.
She pulled her body up, and sat down.
She found that she scratched her hands and knees.
"I am sorry, hinata..." sasuke said as he saw the deep cuts due to her hit with the rocky ground.
He cut a part of his cloak.
And then heated the kunai with his fire style jutsu.
He cleansed the wound, hinata winced then he wrapped the cloak around her hands and knees.
"May i know why are you so upset with me?" Hinata asked as she watched sasuke wrapping the cloak around her.
Sasuke frowned and he pouted.
Hinata tilted her head slightly, looking into his eyes that were fixated to her knees.
"Sasuke kun" she placed her hands over his.
Sasuke sighed.
"Nothing hina chan" he said.
"Come on sasuke kun, i know you too much..." she giggled.
Sasuke scoffed.
Yes she did knew him too much.
"Did i say something wrong, or did something wrong?" Hinata asked.
"No..its just" sasuke said as he looked into those pale orbs that he adored.
Yes he adored the hyuga so much.
But he can't help this jealousy within.
He sighed.
"Its..just i..." he tried to say the words but it won't come out.
Hinata was waiting for what he was going to say.
"I..." sasuke looked at her then said.
"Just forget about it..." sasuke sighed finally.
"No sasuke kun, please tell me whats wrong" she pleaded with her gentle voice, he couldn't deny such pleads.
"Its just you and Gaara, and you don't speak with me anymore..i mean not like..we used to" sasuke said as he rolled his eyes, trying not to lock his eyes with hers.
He looked to the side and had that tint of pink shade creeping on his cheeks.
Hinata found herself giggle at such childish act from the uchiha.
She then cupped his cheeks, forcing him to look at her.
She started stroking his hair.
"You'll always be my favorite..sasuke kun" she smiled as she rested her forehead on his.
Sasuke nodded slowly.
Their bond is unbreakable.
"I don't want you to be jealous...you will always be my only one" hinata smiled as she leaned and placed a chaste kiss on his cheeks.
"Come hinata, lets go back to the motel" sasuke said as he pulled her up and headed back to the motel.

The gang sat down and ate, then kakashi ordered them to scan the village.
Sasuke, Gaara and hinata were in a team.
Naruto and ino were together, kakashi and sakura were together in another team.
Sasuke, Gaara and hinata felt a strange chakra.
"Have you felt that?" Hinata said
"Hm" sasuke and gaara nodded.
Then they heard a loud sound coming across the village.
"Naruto and ino..." hinata furrowed her eye brows and ran towards them.
"Hinata, Baka wait" gaara growled and went off after her.
"Naruto..." sasuke grinned his teeth and ran after hinata to protect his best friend.
As they ran towards the explosion.
They found two otsutsuki's were attacking naruto and ino.
Hinata, Gaara and sasuke started battling, along with naruto and ino.
Soon, sakura and kakashi joined.
As they were battling, hinata put up an extraordinary fight, can't say any less from sasuke's personal student.
However, as she and sasuke used to much of their eyes, hinata was going to be hit when she ran to protect Gaara.
Gaara looked as hinata shielded him.
"BAAAKAAAA" he yelled as she smiled at him waiting for the impact, however it didn't hit her.
All eyes widened as they saw, kakashi blocked the attack with his Chidori.
Hinata then collapsed on top of Gaara.
Gaara held her up.
And the gang headed back to the motel.

The next day, went smooth.
They retrieved the scroll. And headed back to the village.
Gaara was carrying hinata on his back.
As much as sasuke was jealous, as much as he was happy for his hyuga friend.
Naruto carried ino on his back as well because she was wounded as well.
Sakura and kakashi were leading the way.

"Whats wrong sakura?" Kakashi asked.
"Whats wrong hatake?" Sakura asked.
Kakashi sighed, he knew quiet well that whenever sakura calls him 'hatake' it means she is pissed off.
"Stop with the brat attitude sakura" kakashi said as he tightly gripped her arms.
Sakura winced in pain, their eyes both locked.
As she was furrowing her eye brows.
Naruto, Gaara and sasuke, noticed,  but luckily hinata and ino were both asleep as Gaara and naruto were carrying both of them.
The three males walked and took the lead leaving sakura and kakashi fighting.
Sakura and sasuke glared at each other.
For sakura who had always hated how hinata was so close with the uchiha.
But unbeknownst to them, sasuke had a very sharp hearing.

"You saved her..." sakura snorted.
"Its normal sakura..so!" Kakashi retorted.
"Haven't you seen how worried you were over her?" Sakura snorted.
"Sakura, are you out of your mind, she is our comrade!" Kakashi said monotonous.
"Fuck it kakashi, and being jealous over how she was so close to gaara is also comradeship." Sakura scowled.
Kakashi sighed.
She was slightly right, kakashi was slightly jealous.
Its normal feeling especially to his ex.
Even if he didn't reciprocate her feeling, but sometimes he just felt like he owned her tenderness and her love.
Yes, kakashi was selfish, but he couldn't control such feeling.
Kakashi and sakura both continued their ways back.
Until they reach the village.

Sasuke took hinata from Gaara, naruto went to drop ino back home.
Gaara went for Temari.
Sakura and kakashi parted ways.

"Tadima" sakura said to her parents.
"Okairi sakura chan" her mother and father greeted her, both were waiting.
Sakura raised an eye brow.
"What?" She said as she felt both her parents were acting awkwardly.
"You will soon be courted to one of the five kages..., Gaara. Of the sand"Mrs. haruno said
Sakura's mouth gaped.
"NANNIIIIIII" she yelled.

"NANNIIIIII" gaara growled as Temari told him the news.
"Over my dead body Temari" gaara said and by that he left.