2

He still can remember, he can remember that day.
Gaara, the cursed child, who was marked as a monster just like the blond.
He was outcasted, bullied and marked.
He remembers it like it was yesterday.
How he cried, and how parents took their children away and stopped them from interacting with the little redhead guy, claiming he is a monster.
Gaara was standing alone, his face crumbling, his tears are falling, his head was dropped as he tried to wipe away his tears.
And there she stood, just infront of him.
He saw a silhouette of something, but it was blurry as the tears were blurring his vision.
Gaara opened his emerald green eyes, he looked down as he saw a purple flower was pointed down to his chin, Gaara rose his eyes a little bit up, she was a little shorter than he was.
Her pale wide orbs looking at him, with sincerity.
Gaara gazed at those pearls, the chubby pink cheeks and the tom boy hair cut.
She looked down then up, unsure,  then she stretched again her hands, trying to give him the flower.
Gaara's mouth gaped and his eyes widened.
He felt as if the tears dried, and the pain was going away.
The bluish haired girl gave him a gentle smile when he finally acknowledged her existence and took the flower from her.
"Hinata sama..." a butler said as he stretched his hands and took her tiny one into his, he dragged her along.
Gaara looked as she walked away, she turned to him with a smile and her lips were moving murmuring
"Goodbye..."
gaara stood there overwhelmed.
And it didn't stop at that, he remembers when he was sitting at the bench alone.
Another bullying spree and being called out by names.
He sat on the bench crying, seemed the sky cried along with him.
It poured and he was soaked.
And here she stood, like an angel, like a guardian one..., with an umbrella, blocking the rain.
Gaara raised his head up to look at those pearl orbs.
Those pearl orbs that held light in them, in the contrast of his emerald green that were surrounded by darkness.
She sat by him, and opened a bento box.
She placed the box in between and started eating silently, he looked at her and saw her eating like a royalties.
Gaara stretched his hands and ate.

Then the chunin exams started, he only had to steal some glances on his guardian angel.
Sometimes he would use his sand to protect her from falling, or to block anything that was pointed at her.
He remembers when she fought with her cousin, Neji, how he was enraged for neji to lay a finger on his guardian angel, or hurt her.
When she coughed blood, he wished he would tore his flesh.
He didn't show how he was concerned and kept his face stoic, yet, he was tearing apart inside.
How he wished to go down, take his guardian angel and protect her, from any harm, to keep her away from the cruel world, the savage one.
For she was so pure, to be tainted by those people.
When the hyuga collapsed, and was taken away to the infirmary, Gaara made his way there, but he was always one step late from a certain raven head guy.
The uchiha.
He stopped when he heard sasuke scolding hinata for fighting Neji.
How he told her dozen's of times to step away from her cousin because if he had the chance he would kill her, and he can't afford losing her.
For uchiha, hinata was the last one of his family.
The girl was practically his twin, they were raised together before the uchiha's massacre, they even showered together.
As Mikoto who was of a best friend to hinata's mother, and she kept her promise taking care of the hyuga after her sweet Helen's death.
Gaara listened to sasuke's scolds, like an older brother, and how he told her he can't afford her death, and he can't always be around to take care of her and she must not be reckless.
Gaara looked down and walked away slowly, leaving a note at the door's.
How he envied sasuke..everyone envied sasuke for being strong, having the sharingan, or being the center of every girl's story and attention.
He remembered after the chunin exam, that time when fought with the uchiha, though anyone would see a different reason but the main was how he was lucky to be so close to the hyuga.
Gaara kept the flower she gave him, inside a book, dried so it won't wilt, away from everyone.

Gaara's train of thoughts were snapped back to reality, when hinata's voice came like a balsam.
"Gaara kun..." she said, her voice was little dry, low, after the effect of crying.
"Uhm." Gaara hummed
"A..arigato" she thanked him as he reached her mansion, gaara put her down.
Hinata wiped her tears.
"Good night, gaara kun" she bids him goodnight as she turned, gaara grabbed her hands, hinata stopped and turned again.
"Are..are you going to be alright?" Gaara asked, he never felt himself get that much flustered.
Gaara did change since he befriended naruto.
His genuine self came out, but hinata was something else.
Hinata was his guardian angel, his light.
He knows quiet well, that since Neji's death, hinata was frustrated as well, and now that sasuke isn't here, she has none to support her.
"H..hai...gaara kun..." hinata smiled at him, her nose was red, and stuffed, her eyes were pearly and glittering, from tears, her face and lips were pink.
Even when she cries, she is beautiful too.
But gaara didn't want her to cry...never.
He would fill her lonely nights, fill her with love and happiness, he would be there to wipe her tears.
"Hinata..." gaara said sincerely.
"Hai?" Hinata asked.
He placed a strand of her hair behind her ears, hinata blushed
"Please be fine..." gaara said and then he turned and left.

Gaara made his way to a certain silvered hair man.
He doesn't care if he is a hokage or not.
Nobody touches his hinata, nobody hurts her.
How dare! How come? How come someone has something so precious like hinata and just waste this love away, when another would beg and wish for such.
Gaara smashed the front door of Kakashi hatake's house.
"..wh..who is that" he heard a murmured sound of a girl, and he knows who she is exactly, the one that kakashi have always been in love with, and cheated on hinata with, after finally, sasuke's rejection multiple times, and sakura maturing and acknowledging the silver haired love, finally they decided to be together.
Even when hinata offered her love first, and kakashi accepted that and decided to be with the hyuga.
Kakashi knew quiet well who he was.
The sand said it all.
"Gaar..." kakashi was just saying when Gaara fiercely punched him hard, sending the Hokage flying.
Kakashi deserved than and he knows it quiet well.
"GAARAAAA!!!!" Sakura squealed.
And ran towards her topless boyfriend.
Gaara grinned his teeth then said.
"You fucking deserved that!" And then he turned and walked away.

Hinata was washing her face, and changing to her night garment.
She tied her hair up to a bun, brushed her teeth and went for the bed.
Hinata prayed, prayed for god to keep her company at such cold night, she can't sleep, not tonight, the heart break is too much, hinata can't sleep when she is sad, she wants him to call, she prayed for him to just reconcile with her.
If she just heard his voice she would forget and just start over, she would forgive him.
She needs him, she can't handle being left alone again, to hear her deadly thoughts.
Hinata let out a quiet sob.
Her tears fell again and again as she felt her soul tear.
Then all of a sudden she heard a knock.
Hinata pulled her body up.
She saw a shadow coming out.
"..wh..who.." hinata gasped as the silhouette approached.
"S..sasuke...." hinata stood up and ran towards the raven head uchiha, with his head band and sexy long hair, his poncho and cloak.
Hinata wrapped her hands around his neck, sasuke wrapped his arm around her waist.
"Sa..sasukee sasukee..." hinata sobbed and weeped inside his embrace.
"What happened hinata..." sasuke asked as his crow sent a message to sasuke that hinata was crying.
He decided to come back for his twin instantly.