3

"Sasuke...." hinata cried as she embraced the uchiha tightly.
"What happened hinata?" He asked stoically.
Sasuke broke the hug and saw how his best friend, yet his sister and twin was crying her eyes out.
This wasn't the first time that she cries that much, for kakashi had always made her cry.
Kakashi mistreated his twin, and sasuke was holding back because its upon hinata's request.
Hinata sat down, sasuke went and brought her a cup of water.
She drank it and sighed.
"What happened..." he asked again with his fierce voice.
Hinata started telling and crying and weeping, all sasuke would do was to press on her hands and stroke her hair.
After she finished sasuke closed his eyes in a slow manner.
Hinata knows when he does that is that he is planning the death of someone's.
"You was too blind to see that hinata." Sasuke sighed.
"Don't say that to me...i wasn't blind!" She snapped
"You were hinata, kakashi have always had that thing for sakura..." sasuke said.
"B..but..." hinata stammered
"I know the pink haired Kunoichi had always held an eye for me, but i guess she decided to give up and learn...that i'll never reciprocate her love..not ever..." sasuke said.
"I don't care, he should have told me..he tore me apart sasuke he did!" Hinata cried
When sasuke pulled her to his embrace.
"Its fine hinata...just rest for now..." sasuke said as he pulled her down, wiped her tears and made sure she was covered properly.
Sasuke turned to walk away when hinata said.
"Sasuke..." hinata asked
"Hm?" Sasuke hummed
"How is Saya?" Hinata asked
Sasuke gave a chuckle.
Sasuke had a girlfriend he met when he was roaming the woods, her name was Saya, and hinata was the only one who knows about her.
Sasuke made hinata meets his girlfriend Saya who had long blond hair and heterochromia.
One eye was blue and the other was green.
And because Saya reminded sasuke with hinata and mikoto, he fell in love with her instantly.
"She'll come to visit soon.." sasuke said and by that he took off.

"Sasuke kun!" Sakura stammered when she saw the uchiha standing infront of hatake's door.
Sasuke pushed her to the side and made his way inside his sensei's house.
Sasuke sat on the couch, and he waited for kakashi to make an entrance.
"H..how is hinata?" Sakura stammered.
She knows quiet well what relation the uchiha has with the hyuga, and she was ashamed by such thing.
No matter how much she tried, but sakura will always be submissive when it comes to the uchiha.
"Fine" sasuke answered dryly.
"Sasuke" kakashi made his way inside the living room.
Kakashi sat, and he knew quiet well what the uchiha came to tell him.
"I guess you at least owe her an apology!" Sasuke said monotonous.
Kakashi sighed
"I guess..." kakashi answered
"Stay the fuck away from her, and apologize properly..." sasuke snorted and by that he left.

Hinata was lying on her bed, she can't sleep, she couldn't even close her eyes, for every-time she does, memories of the past scene come playing.
But what hurt her the most was that kakashi didn't even run after her, didn't even apologize or beg.
As if he was waiting to shatter her tiny heart to pieces, as if he wanted her to go away.
Was hinata that much of nuisance for kakashi.
Was so she hard to be loved?
She knows sakura is loud and boisterous maybe beautiful, but what does sakura has, hinata doesn't?
Was because hinata's timid , shy personality.
Or did kakashi saw her as a weakling.
But her train of thoughts were cut when she heard a knock coming from across the window.
Hinata got up, she thought it was kakashi, coming to apologize.
But it was none other than the redhead sand guy.
"Gaara kun" hinata murmured
"Sorry to wake you up, i wanted to make sure you are alright..." gaara said
Hinata smiled gently and nodded
"Trying.." she said
"I brought you something to eat.." gaara said as he placed a pack which had ramen and cinnamon rolls in it.
"I..i guess you love them" gaara said
"Gaara kun...Arigato" hinata smiled and wrapped her arms around the redhead guy whose eyes widened.
He felt his body stiffen, and his heart race, he only wished that hinata won't get to hear how messed up his beating heart was.
He held his breath until she broke the hug.
Hinata looked into his emerald green eyes, his face was a little heated up.
Gaara looked at those pearls, those beautiful eyes, that he swore they could melt anyone's heart, and sooth anyone's soul.
"Shall we eat..." gaara said
Hinata sat down across from gaara.
He opened the instant ramen and gave it to her.
He started to slurp his own.
Hinata only took a fork and then she went over to the bathroom and immediately emptied all her stomach.
Gaara followed her, her hair was falling to the side, he held it up, until she finished.
Hinata brushed her teeth and gargled her mouth.
Gaara supported her to the bed.
She sat down
He went down and tried to bring a cup of juice.
Then he handed it to the hyuga.
Hinata pushed it away.
"Hinata, you Haven't eaten..." gaara said.
"And you lost many fluids because of crying" he said
"I..can't..gaara kun" hinata said
"You have to hinata..." gaara begged.
Hinata can't eat, whenever she is in pain, she can't neither eat nor drink, and she starts throwing up.
Pain is real now.
Gaara cursed the silver haired sensei for putting the fragile hinata into such pain.
He wished he could take all this pain away.
"I'll try to prepare soup.." gaara said and he went down to the kitchen.
Hinata lied on her back, until Gaara came with a tray of food, with soup.
He decided to spoon feed hinata.
Hinata started eating, then she felt herself tired and her eye lids heavy, due to crying and lack of sleep.
Gaara fixed her into bed.
And when he turned to excuse himself to leave, hinata held his palms.
Gaara turned and looked.
"Gaara kun..." hinata said
"Hm.." gaara said as he looked to the girl whose eyes started to close slowly.
"Can..can you stay with me tonight..." she said as her voice faded and her hands fell.
Gaara gave a gentle smile.
He leaned over and stroke her cheeks.
"Anything for you hinata hime..." he whispered to the hyuga.

A certain raven head uchiha climbed the tree.
He saw hinata holding's the redhead hands.
Sasuke looked at the genuine act from the sand guy.
He smirked.