4- Allies

"UA and their privileges," huffed the puffed-cheeked adolescent, as she passed by a television in display in front of a shop, her hand comfortably resting atop the strap of her bag. "If it weren't for the school name, they wouldn't be popular. And their privileges are truly too high for an average student to have, I mean— they were televised for existing and passing an exam." She complained to her dark haired companion, as they browsed shop to shop to find an appropriate place to do their two-person project.

"Come on, Miu," a boy clad in Ketsubutsu Academy uniform tried to cheer his bitter friend with a teasing tone, putting an arm across the girl's shoulder before pulling her close to his body. The girl, flushed in red, was stiffer than a stick, but her friend didn't even notice. One will tell, or maybe tease her for it, but she is just too uncomfortable with touches and gestures like that. "There's no need to be bitter. UA or not, we're going to crush them!"

"Oh yeah?" Miu tried to find motivation in his statement, but alas. "No one is going to trust heroes that graduated from any school other than UA. Notice that every heroes from UA are always popular and get free publicity. While non-UA graduates are often underrated and underappreciated." Miu sighs, before removing the raven haired male's off her shoulder.

"The only known hero that isn't from UA is Hawks. UA graduates like Endeavour, All Might, etcetera, are having screen time in every single news! It's like the world revolves around them UA heroes!" She exclaimed, often glancing at her companion as they tread forward to their desired destination. "Like, Yo, you know that, right?" She tries to finds reassurance from Shindo Yo, her best friend since the first day of school in her High School. He nods to reassure her to continue.

UA word count: Seven. He mentally chuckles at his list.

"Heroes that aren't from UA are often underappreciated and unpopular like aghh— you get where I am going at, right?" Miu ranted, frustrated that she can't express her ideals as freely as she can from the lack of better terms to use.

"I get what you're saying," says Yo. "I guess you're right. That's why—" he lightly taps his temple. "We must outsmart them. Let's show that us non-UA peeps are capable as they are." He smirks at her.

"Yeah, another reason why we should study for the upcoming exams and do our projects." Miu sighs in frustration, listing the things she would do. The mere thought of reviewing for the upcoming exams were already making her head spin with nausea. "This is bullshit, I hate it, but I really have no choice but to study, do I?" She kicked the pebble off the way, in a sense she was done.

"I thought you'd never learn." Yo smirks, which irked Miu.

"If you got something to say, say it to my face, tell me I'm an idiot. Don't be a condescending jerk, and think that I'm dumb enough to not understand that." Miu turned to glare at the male, in which he only chuckled at her.

"My, aren't you in a jolly mood today, Miu. Are you on your time of the month again?" Miu can only sigh apologetically.

"Sorry about that... I'm just frustrated in my domestic environment isn't that great—" Both of the pair of friends stopped in front of a coffee shop, before entering. "— it's been stressful in my house lately. Sorry if I pour my anger out on you." She places her bag on her side of the table, before seating on one of the cushioned seat next to the window, watching Yo setting his bag on his seat, just across Miu.

"I understand what you're going through. You'll get through it. I know you would," Yo said. "Blueberry fruit tea?" Yo asks, as he eyes the girl with a questioning gaze.  Of course he'd know what she wanted to order, she's been ordering the same thing whenever they came to this one specific shop... Which is everyday.