5- Relationships

He who hides behind a monitor silently oversees the moment in front of him. He can never grasp the thought of the young boy with unresolved and exploited trauma he trained from a young age be unrecognisably soft around the other young child he raised to be the perfect servant for the other child.

All For One trained Shigaraki Tomura to use his negative emotions to power his strength through blind rage. He taught him to find any source of anger he can pull his power from, to boost his quirk. Let the negative emotions flood his senses and let it flow through him. He trained him for so long, but the moment you'd be in his presence he'd be head over heels for you.

It was subtle, but not subtle enough for him not to notice. He sees the hurt in his eyes whenever Tomura pushes you away. He sees the yearning in his eyes, the regret, the love. A feeling he never bothered to teach Tomura, but here you were playing Cupid and stabbing him with an arrow before stabbing yourself. Strange analogy, but it was true.

Oddly enough, your relationship was healthy. Not quite, but he can see it working out at some points. All for one would do anything to break you apart, but he has something in mind for a long time.

He watched the couple seated by the bar. He sees the familiar ticks in Tomura's mannerisms as he watched Y/N talk about the recent events about the in coming UA Sports Festival. He was perfectly casual, calm and collected.

From an eye of an outsider who knows Tomura Shigaraki, most wanted villain, and would see him acting perfectly casual would be absolutely perplexed. Dumbfounded even.

He saw how the couple- mostly Y/N try to paint their relationship as normal, struggle to deal with each other, fight and make up. There was certainly a bond between the pair. He knew it the day he brought Tomura home.

He disapproves of it. He thought Tomura would be the loyal one and decide to break the relationship when he started feeling feelings that he shouldn't have. It was the only act of rebellion he has done against All For One and god does it feel like betrayal. But it can't be helped.

He knew he can't break the relationship apart, he already tried to. It was messy and obviously did not worked, much to his chagrin.

He was the lonely spectacle from the screen, watching the couple just talking. Like a normal couple. Nothing too spectacular, really, it was just the two of them rewatching the UA Sport's Festival by a screen.

All For One sighs, leaning his back on his chair. He made sure his audio receptor was muted, just to be certain the pair wouldn't hear what he had to say. Once he was satisfied, he turned to the Doctor.

"Y/N had such powerful potential to be a great leader for the League. They committed homicide against their immediate family member out of defense and never looked back. I thought it meant something..." He laments to Doctor Ujiko. "... until I brought Tomura and introduced them to each other, I noticed they began acting unusually soft and sweet... Sickly sweet, the one where you'd think it would be too good to be true. Then and there I though they were only building up a façade. But the longer it lasted, the more I noticed it was no façade. It subverted my expectations, to say the least."

"I suppose," The doctor stood beside his Master, watching the monitor alongside him. "They are truly filled with surprises."

"Indeed," All For One agreed. "Y/N had no regards towards their actions, I have told them to kill a man, and they had him beheaded at a drop of a hat. The perfect choice to train and educate to destroy the world.

He watches Y/N smile softly as they ran their hand through Tomura's hair. All the softness was in their their touch, the touch Tomura longed for but denied. He only needed someone persistent enough to stay close with him, to love him, to keep him safe and comforted. They nuzzle their cheek on Tomura's scarred neck, smiling intently, at ease. They were always contented with his contact. The mere feeling of his skin soothes them.