1

This story Is a bit messy, I will get around to editing It at some point. But In the meantime thanks for your patience and support. Hope you enjoy :)

Zach

"C'mon Zach please do this for me, I will lose my job If I can't get anyone to cover."

"Hell no I ain't doing that, can't you ask anyone else?" 

 "There Isn't anyone else who can do It."

"Aren't you forgetting something."

"What?"

 "That I'm not fucking gay."

"I know you're not fucking gay, you don't have to do anything with him I swear."

"I can't Darren."

"Please Zach I know you need the money, plus the guy Is meant to be fucking loaded."

"Yeah I need money but I'm not turning gay for pay for It, I'd rather struggle."

"Honestly Zach I wouldn't be asking you If I wasn't desperate, I promise you don't have to touch him and he won't touch you. All you might have to do Is touch yourself In front of him, you know give him a little show, the minimum payment you will get Is 300. Just have a few drinks first It will give you the confidence, you can easily do It."

"I can't Darren, just the thought of a man looking at my junk gives me the creeps." 

"Fuck off Zach I've seen you naked loads of times you did not seem bothered that I could see your nob. Come on you're sexy as fuck and you know It, the guy will probably cream his pants just looking at you."

"Yeah I know you've seen me naked loads but Its not like you're staring at It like this guy might want too."

"Who said I don't stare at It."

"Fuck off Darren."

"So Is that a yes?"

"I don't know If I can do It, honestly I don't think I'm that brave and I'm certainly not confident enough."

"Please Zach, just have a few drinks, you know your Inhibitions leave you after a few whiskeys. And you could just visualize It's a woman Instead of a man. Honestly there Is no touching allowed at all. He specifically stated that himself, and I wouldn't ask you If there was anyone else who could do It."

"Ugh fuck!"

"Is that a yes then?"

"You're a fucking pain. Okay I'll do It but you owe me big time for this, plus If the man's a fucking pervert or even attempts to touch me In any way I will knock the fucker out."

"You're a lifesaver, I'll text you the mans name, the hotel and room number. Don't forget to Imagine It's a woman when you're naked and jerking yourself off for him." Darren chuckled.

"Fuck off."

"Love you too."

"Thanks mate, I gotta go now, good luck and I'll phone you tomorrow."

Fuck I must be fucking crazy Zach thought to himself as he jumped In the shower. Needing money and with no luck with finding a job, 300 was not something he could really turn down. With his savings dwindling and his landlord already on his back for the rent he came to the conclusion that letting a man look at him naked Is better than been homeless.

ADRIAN MASTERS  THE SAVOY  ROOM 52   8pm

Groaning with reluctance as he picked up his mobile to read the text he poured himself a whisky to settle his nerves. Four shots of whiskey later he phoned a taxi tipsy but with confidence that he could do It. Deep breaths, deep breaths I can do this, he repeatedly told himself as he entered the hotels lift, shaking nervously he rapped on the door.