11

"Why Is she phoning?" Zach asked.

"I don't know, there not due to get money off of me yet so I...." Adrian was Interrupted as the phone on his desk rang.

"Put It on loudspeaker" Zach said as Adrian picked It up and clicked the loudspeaker button.

"I don't like to be kept waiting, next time I call you better make fucking sure you are there to pick It up straight away, otherwise a picture of you sucking your uncles dick may get circulated." The female voice on the other end of the phone spat.

"What do you want?" Adrian asked her abruptly.

"I need you to transfer some money to your fathers account."

"You are not due to get any money yet" Adrian reminded her.

"Listen here you little cunt, you better send two million by nine am tomorrow morning, do you hear me. Do you want us to send them men around again because they are just Itching to put you In hospital again Adrian. Just send the fucking money If you know what's good for you." And with that said the line went dead.

Adrian stared Into space for a moment before he calmly stood up and walked to the room with the bed In and closed the door behind him.

Zach stood for a moment In shock, trying to get his head around how any mother could be so fucking cruel and evil to treat their child like that.

He walked over to the door trying to keep his emotions In check.

"Adrian" Zach's heart and voice broke as he ran to the bed and lifted the crying man Into his arms. Adrian's body shook as he held on to Zach for dear life and cried Into the crook of his neck. 

"It's okay baby, just cry, cry It all out" Zach said not able to stop the tears from his own eyes falling as he rubbed his back and gently rocked him. Zach held him tightly never letting go until Adrian was all out of tears.

lifting Adrian's face up to his Zach kissed each eye softly before wiping his wet cheeks with his thumbs gently.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want you to see me like this, like the weak piece of fucking shit I am" Adrian sniffled.

"Adrian stop baby. Crying does not mean you are weak, showing vulnerability shows true strength. You are not a piece of shit, look at everything around you, everything you have built up, everything you have created. Do you think someone who was truly weak could do everything you have done. You are so amazing Adrian, so amazing. You're Intelligent and smart, and so Incredibly beautiful and you are by far the strongest person I have ever met." Zach said as he kissed him softly.

Adrian looked at him as tears pooled In his eyes. "Don't cry baby, don't waste anymore of your precious tears on them.

"I'm not crying because of them Adrian said as he blinked and the tears rolled down his cheeks. 

"Then why baby?" "Zach asked.

"I don't know, It's just what you said" Adrian said as Zach pecked his lips and cupped his cheeks stroking his face softly with his thumbs. 

"Every word Is true" Zach said as he pulled Adrian to his chest and held him tightly as both of their hearts pounded against each others.

"Adrian" Margaret said softly as she knocked at the door Interrupting them.

"One moment Margaret" Adrian said as he got up and straightened himself up.

"Are you okay Adrian?" she asked as he opened the door.

"Can I do anything to help?" she asked sadly seeing the evidence of Adrian having been crying on his face. It broke her heart not been able to hug him and comfort the man In front of her who was like a son to her.