16

Sitting In silence and holding hands as Zach rested his head on Adrian's shoulder they were soon driving through large security gates and pulling up outside a very large house. Getting out of the car and following the men Inside Zach was quickly grabbed and smothered In a big bear hug.

"If you ever disappear out of my life again like that again I'll wring your fucking neck" Phil said as he and Zach tried to hold their emotions In check In front of the other men and Adrian.

"Phil this Is Adrian" Zach said as soon as Phil let go of him.

After the Introductions were finished both men sat down with the rest of the men In the living room.

"So are you two gay?" one of the men called Gary asked.

"Shut the fuck up Gary" another one of the men called Steve said.

"We are boyfriends, do you have a fucking problem with that like?" Zach asked abruptly.

"No not at all, I was only going to tell you don't ask Steve and Robert for relationship advice because you will end up as fucked up as them" Gary said laughing as both men told him to fuck off.

"Enough Gary, that's Harry's son you're talking to so watch your fucking mouth" Phil said entering the room as everyone went quiet and stared at Zach.

"Zach tell us everything that happened tonight so we can get an angle on the situation" Phil said taking a seat next to them.

"Well to be honest Phil It's all part of what we spoke about earlier" Zach said as he looked at Adrian sat there nervously.

"Phil can we have a private word with you?" Zach asked.

"Sure, come on" he said as Zach and Adrian got up and followed him out of the room.

Taking them Into his office tears prickled Zach's eyes as soon as he walked Inside the room seeing pictures of his father for the first time In years hanging on the wall.

"Are you okay Zach? what's wrong?" Adrian asked wrapping his arms around his waist as Philip squeezed Zach's shoulder In knowing with a solemn look on his face.

"You look just like he did at your age" Phil reminisced as Adrian finally understood why Zach was upset as he squeezed him harder.

"Adrian I thought It might be easier for you to tell Phil everything right now rather than tomorrow at the office with more people around" Zach said after he composed himself.

Adrian thought about It for a moment then agreed that he would rather say It all now to him than to a whole group of strangers tomorrow.

Sat there recounting all the horrible memories as Zach held him In his arms as he tried not to cry. "You're so brave baby" Zach whispered lovingly as he rubbed his back soothingly.

"Adrian thank you for been brutally honest with me, we are going to get these fucking bastards" Phil said angry to his core knowing they would be dealing with child abusers and pedophiles.

"You know I have to tell my men everything so they know exactly what they're dealing with right?" Phil said looking at him.

"Yes I know," Adrian mumbled with his head down.

"So Zach about the men at the hotel, Is there something you want to tell me?" Phil said looking at him expectantly.

"No" Zach shrugged.

"Come on Zach you know me better than that, you trained didn't you? my men said you knew exactly what you were doing" Phil said.

"Does It really matter?" Zach asked.