13

"Good morning beautiful" Zach said stroking Adrian's back as he woke up looking up at him shyly.

"How did I get In here?" Adrian said looking around seeing that they where In Zach's room.

"I carried you up" Zach said as Adrian blushed.

"Did you like It?" Zach asked as Adrian turned crimson and turned his face In to the pillow.

'Mmm' Adrian muffled out from the pillow as Zach chuckled.

"Tell me how It felt" Zach said as he tickled Adrian's sides.

"Okay okay I'll tell you" Adrian squealed out surrendering after an onslaught of tickling torture from Zach.

"It was amazing" Adrian said as he held a pillow to cover his face.

"Good! now come on, let's get up I'm starving, unless you want me to eat you" Zach said as Adrian lowered the pillow to peek at him.

Zach quickly pounced and straddled him ravishing his neck with kisses. 

"I need a wee" Adrian moaned as Zach laughed and climbed off of him. Crawling over Zach to get out of the bed Zach quickly lifted his robe and bit his butt cheek playfully as Adrian yelped then ran to the bathroom.

"What you doing, get back In bed" Adrian moaned as he came out of the bathroom to Zach getting dressed.

"I'm going to cook my boyfriend his breakfast" Zach winked as Adrian pouted and crossed his arms.

"You're so fucking Irresistibly cute" Zach giggled as he caved In and stripped his clothes back off.

Adrian walked up to him. "Do you want me to do you know, do what you did to me last night?" he said cheekily wiggling his eyebrows.

"I don't think that Is a good Idea right now Adrian, not If you expect to eat today or for me to go out with you" Zach said as he chuckled."

"Yes you are right because It really left me feeling weak" Adrian laughed as he grabbed Zach's shaft and started stroking.

kissing and caressing each others bodies as they gave each other a hand job, they showered then got dressed.

"Adrian can I ask you something?" Zach asked as he put two plates of food down for them to eat.

"Of course beautiful, you can ask me anything" Adrian smiled.

"Did you pay your parents that money yesterday?" Zach asked.

"Fuck! what time Is It Zach?" Adrian asked with his voice full of panic.

"It's nine thirty baby" Zach replied taking out his mobile to check the time,.

"Baby what's wrong" Zach asked concerned seeing the fear showing on his face.

"I never paid them Zach, I forgot" Adrian said as he put his head In to his hands.

"Good baby" Zach said.

"It's not good Zach It's bad, It's really fucking bad" Adrian said as Zach listened to the fear In his voice.

"I know what them men did to you Adrian so don't panic. No one Is ever going to touch you ever again I promise you" Zach said pulling him In to his arms.

"How can you promise me that, you don't know what them men are like?" Adrian mumbled In to his chest.

"And they don't know what I am like, so just calm down baby and eat your food because I will never let any fucker hurt you or touch you ever again" Zach said.

"Adrian I know It's not my place to tell you what to do with your money or business or anything like that, but It Is my place when It comes to your safety. You need to hire..."