24

"Your all back to early, I haven't cooked yet" Marie grumbled as the five men entered the house.

"It's okay I can cook" Zach said.

"Oh no you don't, you're not doing anything" Adrian chided as Justin offered to help Marie do the cooking.

"Shout us when dinner Is ready" Adrian said heading to the stairs pulling Zach behind him.

"I just want to spend time with you alone" Adrian said wrapping his arms around him tightly when they entered his room.

"It's okay baby I'm here" Zach said rubbing his back softly.

"Let's have a bath, I feel dirty after been held down on the floor for so long" Zach suggested.

"Okay sweetheart" Adrian nodded.

'Hmmmm' Adrian moaned Into Zach's body as he kissed the nape of his neck and wrapped his arms around him.

"I wish we could just go away Zach, just the two of us to get away from everything" Adrian sighed.

"Me too, but we can't baby not yet, we have to see this through Adrian. He needs stopping and he needs to pay for everything he has done."

"I know Zach" Adrian sighed.

"Baby hopefully It won't be long, then you can go anywhere In the world you want" Zach said as he washed Adrian's back with a soapy sponge.

"What about you Zach? you said I could go anywhere I wanted but you never said we" Adrian said sounding really Insecure.

"Hey It's just a figure of speech baby, If you think for even one minute Mr Masters that I would let you go anywhere without me you're very much mistaken. Even If I have to hide In your luggage you can't get rid of me" Zach said as he kissed then sucked the crook of his neck hard marking him as Adrian moaned and giggled.

"You're mine baby now and always" Zach said looking proudly at the hickey he just left on Adrian's neck. 

"I'll mark you everyday even on your forehead If I have to so you won't forget me" Zach said as he teasingly licked over the mark on his neck then kissed It softly as Adrian giggled.

"Zach" Adrian moaned as Zach marked him again on the other side of his neck. "You're making me hard" Adrian mewled as Zach slowly stroked his fingertips over Adrian's erect shaft.

"Is It still hurting?" Zach purred against his ear making him shiver.

"Yes" Adrian whimpered Into Zach's body.

"It tickles" Adrian giggled as Zach dried his armpits and body down after they had gotten out of the bath. 

"Come here Mr Masters, let doctor Miller examine you" Zach said as Adrian erupted In giggles as Zach lifted him up and carried him to the bed.

"I love seeing you happy, It makes my heart and cock pound even more for you" Zach said putting him down on the bed as Adrian squealed In laughter.

"Now spread your legs like a good patient" Zach ordered as Adrian spread his legs out to the sides for him.

"Now tell Doctor Miller what the problem seems to be" Zach said crawling onto the the bed and kneeling between his wide open legs.

"Well doctor," Adrian said playing along. "I had sex with the most amazing man on the planet." 

"Really, and how did that make you feel?" Zach asked raising a brow.

"It made me feel so fucking good" Adrian answered.