4

Do you want to come In?" Zach asked Adrian as they pulled up outside his house.

"Okay" he said as he turned the engine off and got out.

"Don't expect much, It's not a palace like your place."

"I'm not here to judge you Zach."

"Okay just make yourself at home I'll just pack some clothes I won't be long."

"Hmm Yummy! who might you be?" Darren said as he walked Into the front room after letting himself In the house, winking as he hobbled towards Adrian.

"Ermm I'm Zach's friend, Adrian."

"Friend? I've never seen you before" Darren said walking closer to him as Adrian stood up from the couch and tried to move as far away as possible from him.

"Zach you cunt get the fuck out here right now." Darren suddenly shouted out fuming.

"I've told you before Darren just because your dad Is my landlord It does not mean you can let yourself In whenever you want" Zach said as he walked Into the front room.

"I will do whatever I fucking want you can't stop me."

"What's your fucking problem?"

"I want to know why you're stealing my fucking clients you fucking bastard."

"What the fuck you talking about calm down you twat."

"He's the one you covered for me with right?" Darren shouted pointing at Adrian.

"Yeah so."

"So what the fuck Is he doing here?"

"I brought him here, I don't see what the problem Is or why I have to explain myself to you."

"You fucking bastard, he took his details of my client list and deleted his account with me last night, then I come here to tell you that you don't have to cover for me anymore and low and behold the fucking client Is In your house, fucking tell me why?"

"Shut the fuck up, I don't have to tell you anything If he's not your client anymore."

"I'm sorry about this Adrian." Zach said looking over at him.

"No It's quite alright Zach, and just so you know Danny, David or whatever your name Is, I would of cancelled straight away If you had been the one to show up."

"What the fuck Is that supposed to mean you cunt, you think because you have money you can talk to me like a piece of shit."

"Darren don't fucking start on him, I'm telling you now I'll fucking knock you out." Zach shouted.

 "What the fuck are you doing Zach, what the hell Is going on?"

"I'm moving In with him he offered me a job, not that It Is any of your business."

"But you're not even fucking gay Zach."

"What's that got to do with anything?"

"Oh It's got everything to do with It, so what you got a job sucking his cock or letting him fuck you for money?"

"No! Darren that's your fucking job."

"You fucking bastard" Darren said punching him In the face. 

"I'll let you have that one for free, but punch me again and I'll fucking deck you" Zach raged. 

"I can't believe you stole my fucking client and I lost out on money because of you." 

"So that's what this Is about, here fucking take It" Zach said taking the envelope full of cash that Adrian had given him out of his pocket and throwing It at him. Glad to know money means more to you than friendship. And here give the fucking keys back to your dad" Zach spat "you can stick the house and friendship up your fucking arse, the same place where the thousands of cocks that have paid you have been. Come on Adrian let's go." Zach said walking out of the front door.