Reader x Daniel (request)

You were on a quest. You were determined to get revenge for what happened to your lover. You remembered hearing he died and your soul shattered. You took a shaky breath and continued on forward. You lifted your sword and charged in. You were absolutely exhausted from hours of battling the undead. You fell to your knees and took shaky breaths. You screamed as a creature was about to attack. Then....it happened.

You heard a muffled voice and saw a blade thrown at the creature, killing it. You looked up and turned. "DONT KILL ME!!" You cowered under your beat up shield in fear. The skeleton went bug eyed as he noticed you. He approached and knelt. "Y/n, its me." He muffled out, having a jaw didn't really help much. "Dan.....?" You looked up and lowered your shield. "Who else?" He muffled out as you locked eyes. You threw your shield and hugged him. He embraced you in his arms and you both cherished the moment. "Its been too long...." You said as you buried your face into his shoulder and teared up.

He picked you up and began back to his crypt. You didn't question where he was going, you knew your lover was good. You hugged him tighter and sobbed. He rubbed your back softly in comfort as he walked inside his "home". He sat with you in his arms. The statue heads all snickered at him, ready to pull some bitching. But they noticed you, you werent new. Youd visited the crypt many times before. Youd been a crying wreck every time too. "D-danny..." You burst into full on crying as you embraced together. He kissed you as best he could and wiped at your eyes. "Its ok, y/n. I'm here. Shh." He muffled out in comfort. Your tears slowly calmed into hiccups and you both nuzzled together. He held you close and you both entwined fingers. You cooed softly to him as you calmed down. You were absolutely exhausted from your journey. "I love you, y/n." He muffled happily as you held hands. "I love you even more, my sweet Danny." You smiled and sniffled.

(364 words. I know its not exact but i only get specifics if I'm paid. Sorryyyy)