Dan x Reader

You were in the crypt as he went out to fight. You crossed your arms and waited for him to get back. "Well arent you the unlucky one?" A gargoyle said as it looked over at you, startling you. "What...?" You said as you tried to regain composure. "Married to the undead. Let alone a coward." The gargoyle shook its head in disappointment. "Danny is a sweetheart and I love him! There's no reason for you to be rude!" You hissed at them. "You could be out with some fine gentleman. But yet you stay in a run down crypt with a skeleton." They continued on as you got up and walked off.

You began to explore the small crypt and were surprised to see a stream of water on one end. You touched the water with your hand and pulled away once the icy water touched your skin. "I'll never understand why he doesnt do something. I dont want flooding...." You said to yourself before standing up. "Y/n, I'm back!" Danny said in a muffled tone, considering he had no jaw. You nearly fell into the water but caught yourself before you could. You rushed to Daniel and hugged him tightly. "I missed you!!" You said somewhat frantically. "I missed you too, y/n." He muffled out before nuzzling his skull against your head. "Why do you even go out...?" You huffed in frustration and crossed your arms. "I want to keep you safe, y/n. I never want you to get hurt from the monsters out there. Id rather kill them and show you a nice time over you dying." He muffled out softer then usual as he slowly took your hands into his. "I love you so much, y/n." "I love you too, danny!" You teared up and hugged him close. He hugged you even tighter.

(311 words)