Daniel x Reader

He ran his fingers through your hair and you let out a soft coo to him. He smiled and you nuzzled. "I love you, Danny." You cooed at him before the gargoyles laughed. He glared at them and they acted like nothing happened. You turned his head towards you softly and looked into his eyes. He let out a soft sigh of frustration and you hugged him close. You were the only one who was there for him. He kissed you as best he could and you smiled at him.

You'd left home in search of a something exciting. That and to see your sweet Danny. You had accidentally stumbled into him when he was fighting off demons. At least.... you assumed it was demons. He kept you safe no matter how many there were. He was your hero. And he absolutely adored you. It was a bit of a challenge at times, but you both made it worth. Love triumphs all as they say. But you weren't some defenseless human. You had ways to protect yourself. He taught you how to fight after you pestered him enough. Granted he didn't like it at all. He was protective over you and would worry easily. But you would always assure him that it was alright. He needed it as to not worry his ass off. Youd make sure he was doing good as well. You constantly pestered him on how he was and would make sure to smother him in love and affection. He always returned it with cuddles and kisses.

You both adored each other.

(265 words!!! Woot! Finally got in the mood to write! That and finally have free time.)