Dan x Reader

You rubbed your eyes and slowly sat up. You looked around and noticed you were in a crypt. You tensed up a bit but you were still barely awake. "You sure are a sleepy one,  y/n." Dan teased in his muffled voice as he walked over with a canteen of water. You stuck out your tongue before taking it and drinking it. "I'm sorry its not as cozy as a castle or house..." He said  sheepishly as he gave a nervous smile. You screwed the lid back on and set it down before getting up to hug him. He didn't hesitate to pull you into a warm embrace and rubbed your back lovingly. "Care to join me?" He asked and you looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. "Where?" "Oh right." He facepalmed, realizing his mistake. "Im going to the hall of heros for a moment and wondered if youd like to come." He said with a muffled eager tone. "Lead the way, Danny." You cooed at him with a smile.

You held onto his hand as you both headed over. You always felt nervous so you never joined him. "Oh look, Dan finally kidnapped someone." The gargoyle said as you both walked past it. Dan let out an annoyed grumble and you blinked in surprise. "Oh look who came to visit!" Canny Tim chimed in as he noticed the two of you. "So you finally have a lover?" Tim teased and you clung to Dan. He wrapped his arms around you and glared at Tim. "I'm just surprised is all!" Tim said with a grin as he stared. "Watch it you..." Dan muffled out.

(277 words. I fully lost motivation so imma leave it there).