Dan x Reader

You were sitting on a tree stump outside in the graveyard. Tears rolled down your cheeks and you struggled not to choke out sobs. The moon was covered by the clouds so it was dark out.

You could hear metal clanking coming closer to you but you refused to look. "Are you ok, y/n?" Dan mumblesmd out, seeing how he had no jaw. "I'm fine.." You lied horribly as you refused to acknowledge him. "Clearly you're not." He muffled before kneeling in front of you and gently taking your hands. "You know you can tell me anything, y/n." He had a worried expression on his skull face. You looked up at him and choked on tears. "I feel like I'm nothing...." "Huh?" "I feel...like....I'll never be as amazing as you...youre a hero and I'm just some rando human you had the displeasure of falling in love with..." You felt him give your hands a soft squeeze. "I wasn't always a hero. Hell, I still get shit from everyone in the hall of heros. But you know what, y/n. You're MY hero." He smiled at you as he muffled.

You hugged him without warning and cried. He nuzzled you and held you close to him. "I love you so much, y/n. Never forget that. Never forget how important and special you are.."

(228 wordd. I wanted to sleep in on my day off but my brain was like "ALARM IS OFF SO WE WAKIN UP MANUALLY!" That and the second i get comfy, I get ideassss)