Ch.16

Ruby pov

It happened again. I've changed. The last time this happened was the day mom went missing. Now im like this again. I ran threw the trees, tears streaming down my face, I had no clue where I was running, and at this moment, I didn't care. I didn't care that it was until I came across that team out in forever fall, then the blood rush kicked in.

CFVY

Coco pov

"Why are we stuck out here again?" I asked as I cleaned my sunglasses.

"Velvet wanted to get some more of that jam." Fox said.

"Really Vel?" I questioned with a sigh.

"Yes! I need some more of it for something." She said as she filled the fourth jar full of the pinkish goo.

I slid my sun glasses back on and started to reply when something or someone caught my eye. All I could make out was its black form, I activated my gun and pointed it at the thing.

"Come on out grim." I commanded, my team jummped into action.

The creature stepped out from behind the trees but wasn't a grim at all. It was a girl from another team, it was Ruby Rose. But she didn't look like herself unless she updated her outfit.

She had an evil glint in her eyes, and her scyth extended to its full length.

"Stay away, Coco. I...I dont want to hurt anyone." She said. I frowned, I couldn't figure out why she was acting weird.

Thats when she took a step back into the shadows, "Let them all know that Ruby is no longer here." She said, "The dark rose has bloomed." She was gone now, leaving me to ponder her words, but before I had a chance to voice my concerns, a pack of grim surrounded us. Sighing my gun spun to life in my hands, "It's going to be a long night." I huffed.

The end