Chapter 20

Namjoon was thrilled to finally meet up with the guys over a few drinks. They had decided to put the nightmare behind them and start over. However he still felt guilty and apologetic over his father 's actions .He had taken some time to heal from the betrayal and was ready to go back to the Seoul Police Department and start all over again .Many people had been trying to talk to them about getting back .

Jungkook however wasn't ready to go back. He was even thinking about a career change all together. He was badly bruised by the accident .It wasn't too late to start something new.

"Hyung, I think you  should take Hoseok Hyung home. "

"He got too excited and drank like it's nobody 's business. "

"I will wait for Jungkook and take him home"

"Okay, take care "

After Hoseok and Yoongi left, Namjoon waited  for Jungkook to return from the bathroom but he didn't show up. Therefore he went to the bathroom but he wasn't there. After checking over and over again he couldn't find him. He went outside the club and was shocked to find him passed out cold on the pavement .

"Oh no Jungkook wake up"He called out to him but he didn't even budge. Namjoon noticed bruises all over his body. Some appeared to be brutal hickeys. The older  felt helpless until some who happened to know Jungkook spotted them and stopped his car.

"What has happened to Jungkook? "

"We meet again,Lawyer Kim "

"It's been a while Detective Kim. What happened to him ?"

"I don't know. I just came out and find him laying out here on the pavement. He has got these nasty bruises "

"Let's take him home"

"Where is that? "

"Come on, he has a husband but I don't really know how he is going to take it"

"Do you think he was molested or at least someone tried to?"

"I just hope that's not the case. "

"Let's take him home. I don't
think he is breathing at all "

"Shouldn't we be calling the police now? "

"We probably shouldn't. Jungkook wouldn't want that "

The two helped Jungkook get into the car and they drove off to Taehyung 's place .Within half an hour they were standing at the doorstep with Jungkook in Namjoon 's arms. Jin was hesitant to press the doorbell but he had no choice. After two trys the door opened and Taehyung came out.

"What happened to him? "

"Let's talk once we have laid Jungkook down "

"Give him to me"

"Why do you think I can't carry him?"

"I didn't mean that. Please come in"Taehyung led Namjoon to Jungkook 's room and opened the blankets for him. Afterwards they went downstairs.

"Hyung, why are you with him. What happened to Jungkook? "

"Detective Kim found him laying cold on the pavement "

"Weren't you with him. Weren't you supposed to be looking after him since he was with you "Taehyung snapped.

"I was. I couldn't stop him from the bathroom should I?He is a grown man and you of all people shouldn't be talking about taking care of him after getting him shot.He almost lost his life  because of you "Namjoon spat.

"And I happened to forget that you policeman don't have manners at all. Jin Hyung please get me  the CCTV footage of that club. I will handle it myself since the police can't do their work "