P a r t 2

"I want to enter Shadow woods" Taehyun admitted making the boys around him snap their necks towards the boy.

"Are you crazy?? No one's seen it's guardian in years and you don't know what kind of monsters could be inside it" Beomgyu exclaimed making Taehyun sigh as he layed on his back facing the trees covering over them.

"Something about that place calls out to me. I had a dream yesterday about this place in there, it was studded with precious stones and surrounded by vines yet it was the most beautiful thing to ever exist. But it was a dungeon..." Taehyun exclaimed his eyes lighting up with every word he spoke making Soobin smile slightly.

"If it calls out to you... you must respond to it" Soobin advices resting his head on Yeonjun's lap as the older plays with his hair.

"Kinda like how Yeonjun hyung responded to Soobin hyung's call" Kai smiled as a few fairies flew about decorating his and Taehyun's hair with the crystal flowers of the woods.

"What about my duties? I can't just abandon the fact that all of Xania relies on me as prince to take over any urgent matters with the rulers in the neighboring kingdom" Taehyun sighed pouting at the boys.

Soobin flinched as he grabbed onto his chest, hissing in pain startling the boys as yeonjun held the boy in his arms.

"It's nothing..." Soobin muttered but the pain was visible through his eyes as tiny tears escaped his orbs.

"this doesn't look like nothing... Soobin I can feel your pain, tell us what's happening!" Yeonjun ordered making Soobin cough up dark blue liquid.

"Shadow woods... it's spirit is dying and this forest is connected to it. I can feel the forest urging you to do something, otherwise the death of both Shadow woods and Hemlock forest is confirmed." Soobin sputtered as Yeonjun held onto the boy tightly scaring Taehyun.

"M-Me?" Taehyun stuttered making Soobin nod.

"S-Speak to t-the f-forest spir-it" Soobin whispered as he slowly passed out his eyes closing and his breathing smoothing out.

Taehyun stood up startled and knocked on the tree twice making the gust wind up as a majestic alicorn formed through the dark clouds.

"We must head to the heart of the forest to speak to the spirit, I'm going to need you to hurry Meyli" Taehyun muttered as the alicorn named Meyli neighed in response, galloping away to the center of the forest once Taehyun jumped onto it's back.

"We should follow after him!" Beomgyu exclaimed as he and Hueningkai swung through the whines with the help of a little fairy dust, hurried after Taehyun.

Meyli stopped abruptly when she entered the hollow in the middle of the forest and the stones that studded the giant tree glimmered as the vines parted allowing Taehyun inside and near the spirited tree.

"Prince Taehyun..." a voice echoed through the forest as Taehyun hopped off his alicorn. The mist parting away and reveling an emerald green misty figure.