Talk show

"It is so nice to see you again Scarlett," Jay Leno and Scarlett had just sat down to talk. "I haven't seen you since your movie with... was it Samuel L Jackson?"

"Yes, Samuel and I did a movie together back in 2008"

"You do realize it's now 2010. And I believe you did do a small movie called Iron Man 2... and you didn't come see me."

"Are you mad I haven't come to see you?" She laughed.

"Yes very actually." He said with a smirk indicating he was joking. "So how have you been?"

" I mean I have certainly been better, but I'm slowly improving." She said and Leno saw she didn't want to talk about it so he moved on.

"Congratulations I hear you are engaged to Chris Evans." She couldn't help but blush.

"See I am, he's amazing, I really love him." she smiled.

"You really know how to pick them, I mean he's gonna be freaking Captain America and anyone who has met him says he's the kindest guy in the world."

"Yes he completely out of this world, I have never met someone as kind and loving as him." She said. "I'm so lucky to have him in my life."

"I'm glad. Anyways I hear you are won a Tony earlier this year! Congrats!"

"I won it early this year yes," she smiled

"See if you visit me more often we'll maybe I wouldn't have to squeeze you 100 plus accomplishments in one interview" he teased.

"My bad, I'll make sure that you and I have more time together next tine." She promised.

"Good good." He laughed. "Now let's talk about the movie you just got cast in," he smiled."why don't you tell the world about it."

"Yes well I'm playing in a movie called we bought a zoo, with Matt Damon and he plays a single dad who well buys a zoo," she laughs,  " and I am the zookeeper who has a real connection to the family."

"Well I am very excited to see that." Leno said. "Well we have to take a break but when we come back Scarlett is gonna try and not spill all her wedding plans with us. Just kidding, we'll talk about the movie, see you soon!"

Who's ready for a special event? Next chapter!