Chapter 3

I'm Blake Belladonna, a Nekoshou, a rare species of Nekomata. My mother was a Nekoshou while my father is a human, making me a half-nekoshou.

My mother, who went and explored the human world, met my father. Then, stuffs happened and they fell in love with each other.

Mother revealed the fact about her being a Yokai to father, who did not care about it at all and still loved my mother.

However, mother eventually returned in the underworld, to our village.

After that, mother found out that she was pregnant with me. They ask who is the father and if he's strong or the like, in the end, when mother revealed that dad was just an ordinary human, they were pretty much disappointed.

The Nekoshou is a matriarchal race as all of us our females, there are no male nekoshou who was born, well there are but they eventually died after a few hours of being born.

Also, the Nekoshou race only has some hundreds or so people and was pretty weak of I do say so myself, that's why all of us are very picky about our mates so that we can have a strong kitties, is what my mother taught me.

Why mother chose a normal human is beyond me. I tried asking her before bit she just smiles and said that I'll find out about it myself when I grow older.

Also, we are living in the human world along with dad. A month after I was born, mother left the village and went to the human world to find my dad.

After some tearful reunion, our family was now together.

Mother also said that I can't use senjutsu, she doesn't know why, but I just left it be, if I couldn't use it, then I can't, I just wished to live happily with my parents.

We lived peacefully for few years until I was 12, and that is when ny nightmare began.

Some devils found out about us, they killed father, while mother fought with them bit she couldn't do much, after all she was just one Middle class level nekoshou while she was fighting with many low-class and middle-class devils.

In the end, mother was defeated, however, she used her last remaining energy and send me to the underworld, saying that I need to seek shelters at our village.

I don't know what happened after I was transported, all I did was run, finding our village the moment I appeared in underworld.

I knows that this place is underworld because mom and I visited here before and we also visited our village.

They were nice, even though they knew that I can't use senjutsu, they still treated me nicely.

However, who would've thought that those devils would follow after me. I found that their numbers are a bit lacking and some of them are even injured.

I don't know what happened back there but I already prepared myself for the worst.

I was pursued by the devils for several hours, my body was already covered with injury. Then, I can no longer handle it and I was then hit by some magic, I couldn't dodge it as I was too tired.

I hear them laughing, before they left. Now, I was bleeding, I'm sure that I would die in a few minutes.

Without realizing it, tears already started pouring down my eyes. I don't want to die, I want to avenge my father, my mother.

I want to avenge them! I want to make those devils pay for their sins!

Please, I don't want to die yet. I still wanted to have my revenge, I will exchange my entire being from body to soul for a chance of revenge!

Please someone!

"A great amount of hatred, thirst for revenge, and eyes full of loneliness."

I don't know who said those words, I wanted to see that person, so with a remaining strength left on my body, I opened my eyes.

I couldn't see his face clearly aside from those mesmerizing blood red eyes.

"I can give you power to have your revenge. If you agree, tell me, what would you like to exchange, to have this power?"

Haha~ if you can give me the power to avenge my parents, i will gladly offer my very being to you.

And so, with all the strength I could muster, I answered him.

"I...w..ill....gi..ve...you....my...ever..ythi..ng.."