Chapter 9

The devils arrived and saw the state of the Neberius family, none of them survived which caused the devils to frown.

Then, their eyes landed on the three cat girls and their eyes widened in shock, the two cat girls who look exactly alike, have already reached a terrifying level of strength.

The girl with blood-red eyes have the strength comparable to a peak ultimate class devil, while the other was at low ultimate class devil.

"Zekrall was it? I don't know where you came from but we needed to offend you this time, we will be taking those girls back with us. I don't know what happened but we are sure that they are the one who slaughtered the entire Neberius family."

Zekrall merely snorted, he didn't care if he make these devils his enemies, no one can harm those who are under him.

"Hmph! Why don't you check the mansion?! If you still wanted to apprehend us despite the things that you'll see inside, the all of you devils are pretty hypocrite." Blake said as she growls at the devils.

The devils frowned at Blake's words and action, but still ordered their servants to search the Neberius mansion.

After a couple of minutes, their servants returned while holding some documents.

The satans took it and began browsing it. Their faces revealed traces of anger until they just sighed and look towards Zekrall and co.

"I understand why you did this, but, those old fools from the council won't take this case lightly, even though it is the Neberius fault, they will still blame the Nekoshou's and might send an army to annihilate the Nekoshou race. I'm pretty sure that those old fools already knows about what happened and send an army to the village." Sirzechs said.

"That's right, so if you want to help them, you need to hurry up now. We don't want to become enemies with you because of those old goats, but we couldn't go against the council either, so this is the best we could do. We won't interfere, we also won't say anything about your identities either." Serafall said.

Zekrall nodded, even though he isn't afraid of the devil factions, he doesn't want to make them his enemies either, after all their overall strength is still unknown to him.

There might be some other strong beings hiding in the dark that could probably match Sirzechs, the strongest devil himself.

Then, Zekrall took out something from his world and brought it out. Instantly, the area became cold as an icy mist began to appear.

This startled the devils as this is hell, how could the atmosphere suddenly turned cold?

Then, Zekrall threw something towards Serafall who easily caught it. She look at it and blushed, the thing on her hands is an icy blue colored clover.

"Wh-Wha-What?!"

"That clover is from our faction(Soon to be anyway) It can only bloom once every ten years and should have enough ice, snow, or cold energy enough to freeze the outer layer of the sun. Once consumed, it can increase one's affinity in any water or ice related elements.

Take it, as a thanks from our faction. It can possibly allow you to make a breakthrough to high Satan Level and possibly even at the peak stage."

Hearing Zekrall's explanations, everyone was staring at the clover in Serafall's hands in shock. This clover is too precious!

It can actually allow Serafall, who is at the Mid-Satan Class level to breakthrough to High-Satan class, and possibly even at Peak Class.

However, Serafall herself isn't excited, in fact she's a bit disappointed. She was thinking that Zekrall gave this to her because he has some 'special feelings' looks like she misunderstood.

"Then, we'll be on our way."