Chapter 8

'Huh? What did I just say?'

Zekrall look over Serafall, who was staring at him with a smile while blinking her eyes, it seems like she still hasn't process what he said.

The other devils was also the same, they still haven't processed the words that Zekrall said.

Suddenly, Serafall's face turned red as smoke came out of her head, as she retreated a few steps while pointing her finger at him.

"Uwawawa~ Y-You- Wh-What- D-Did- Uwaaaaa!"

She ran off and hide behind a devil with silver hair wearing a maid outfit, though she was still staring at Zekrall.

She was pretty embarrassed, after all she doesn't have any experience with this sort of things, aside from those male devils who keeps asking her hand in marriage.

Even with that, she would just maintain her smile and reject them, not once did she feel embarrassed, and this man is the first one.

However, Zekrall still has his stoic and cold face, which made it harder discern whether he really mean it that way or not.

Suddenly, one of the cloak of figure quickly pointed his finger at him and said, while stuttering, "Y-You! H-How d-dare you say that to S-Serafall-sama! S-She will never b-be w-with you! I-I won't a-allow it!"

Zekrall was surprised, after all, from what he can tell from the voice, that this cloak figure is actually a girl!

Zekrall wanted to say something but he felt Blake calling for him through their connection. He disperse his cursed domain and flew towards her location.

The devils look at each other before they also followed after him.

Zekrall of course lowered his speed to a Knight Piece reincarnated devil who is around the Peak Ultimate Class level.

It did not take too long before he arrived at the place where Blake is, he descended down and there, he saw Blake, behind her were two little girls.

The older one seems to have a lot similarities to Blake and also around the same age as her, while the younger has the same eyes as Blake before he turned her into an Etherious, but only has a silver hair, and seems to be around 8yrs old.

"Zekrall-sama, I've already accomplished my goal, now I can fully devote myself in serving you."

Zekrall nodded at Blake, then turned his attention towards the girls behind her. Of course, Zekrall already knew who these two are, especially the older girl, he was the one who really took his attention, it's not because of her cute face or appearance as Blake wouldn't lose to her.

What really piqued his attention was her strength and that strange energy inside her body, which is obviously not a senjutsu.

He knew that she have achieved this strength only because of experiments being done to her, but it was still impressive. After all if her willpower and talent isn't that good, then she would've exploded and died by the rapid increase of her strength.

As if sensing his gaze, Blake quickly introduced the two people behind her.

"These two are sisters I rescued, the older one that looks a lot like me is called Kuroka, she was being experimented on so I helped her, the younger one is called Shirone, she was suffering from malnutrition before I came and saved her."

Zekrall nodded before he turned his gaze at the sky, there he saw the devils flying towards them.