nice to see you again

[I.M Changkyun]

The car had stopped right in front of an extravagant building, the one I'd kill Jaebum in. I was so close to Jooheon. I could almost feel his hand in mine.

I'm here, baby. I'm going to bring you back home.

I looked to Irene, her hands were still clutching her seat. "Irene, sweetheart, you're going to have to toughen up if you're going to keep working for a gang."

I extended my hand to hers, giving her a nod. She accepted my gesture and I helped her get out of the car. She stood in front of me, avoiding all eye contact. I liked Irene but I didn't trust her.

Her hand stayed in mine, and I grazed her arm on my gun. I could hear her heart beating, it was the only way I'd stay in power. "Listen, you're going to let me into the estate. That's all you have to do and then you can leave."

"Where do I even go, Changkyun? If Jaebum ever finds out...I'll be killed." Her eyes locked onto mine and I watched them fill with pools of water.

"No one's going to hurt you, I won't allow it. Give me a second. Okay?

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, finding Kihyun's number. The phone only rang once before it was answered.

"Changkyun, oh my god. We're on our way. We're coming to help you."

I smiled, they supported me. They were coming to save Jooheon. "Kihyun wait, there's a girl here. Her name's Irene and I need someone, anyone, to keep her safe. She got me here, she's going to let us in the estate. But she works for Jaebum, please don't let him get to her."

"Yes sir. The girl stays safe."

"I'm going to send her and her driver into the woods surrounding the entrance way. Look for them there before coming into the estate. I'll be inside already."

"Changkyun, no wait for-"

I hung up. I couldn't have anyone get in my way. I needed to start this alone.

[Son Shownu]

We had arrived. Me, Kihyun, Wonho, Minhyuk, and Soyou. Soyou would primarily be waiting with the girl and keeping a watch on the estate, I didn't want anything happening to her or the baby. I didn't want anything to happen to any of my family, I love all of them more than I could explain. Even though I don't show it all the time.

I wanted Changkyun to be happy, I wanted Jooheon to be home. I was going to do everything I could to help both of them.

"Wonho, you're in charge right now okay. I'm going to get the girl, and bring her back to Soyou. I'll meet you inside. Soyou will hack into the security system and turn the alarms and cameras off. Stay safe, okay? I love you guys."

Wonho nodded, and he led the team to the estate. He was a leader, more of a leader than I could ever be.

I jogged to the edge of the woods, checking my surroundings before entering. "Irene? Are you here? Changkyun sent me, I'm his older brother. Son Shownu."

I heard sniffles in the distance, but I didn't see anyone. "I'm here to help you. I have a safe place for you to stay, you won't be alone."

The leaves crunched below my feet, so I stopped moving. I would let her come to me. Her cried began to become louder, she was close. "Irene, I'm right here. Come to me, I won't even move."

That's when I saw her long black hair against her, now dirty, high end coat. A tall, put together man appeared behind her. He held onto her shoulder, giving me a deadly glare. I held out my hand, and she slowly walked over to me. Instead of taking my hand, she buried her face into my chest.

"I want to go home. Please let me go home."

"Hey, hey. It's going to be alright. I'm going to bring you to Soyou now, she'll keep you safe. Bring your driver too."

[I.M Changkyun]

Three men. I had to kill three men to get into the estate. But it made me three steps closer to Jooheon.

"You finally came. Nice to see you, Changkyun."

Jaebum's voice was torture to my ears. I wanted nothing more than to rip his vocal chords out, who knows maybe I would.

I turned around, seeing Jaebum at the top of his grand staircase. I smirked, "Can't say the same for you. I've been avoiding that face."

"Why are you afraid to fall for me?"

"Oh no, I'm afraid you might fall for me. Then Jooheon would have to kill both of us. Wouldn't that be silly?"

"Let me take you to him."

I nodded, never taking my eyes off Jaebum as he strutted down the stairs. I had to use all my energy to not murder him on the spot.

He stood in front of me, his hands roaming around my face occasionally touching my hair. I kept my composure, his little games wouldn't work on me. I wasn't afraid of Jaebum, he was a coward. If he wanted to break me so badly, he needed to try a lot harder.

"You're looks have matured, Changkyun. If only your mind had as well. I'm not an idiot. Did you really think you could be Mr. Save the World? Saving Jooheon, your family, and poor little Irene? I don't think so."

"H-How do you know about Irene?"

"Because I had her killed the second you walked into my estate."

Soyou. Shownu brought Soyou, she was with Irene. "Where's Soyou?"

"She's with your boyfriend. She's very far along, that baby could come out any second. Pregnancy is scary, isn't it? Her baby could die and take her along with it."

"Don't touch her!"

His hands traced my jaw. "I'll do whatever I think is necessary to make your family's life hell."

"Don't do this to them. I'm right here, hurt me! Don't ruin the family they always wanted. I will do anything Jaebum, I swear on Jooheon I will."

"Then how about we stop talking and go see your boyfriend."

***

okay i'm actually back for real, and i'm going to try to be consistent. i'm just not doing that great right now, but writing helps. thanks for sticking around <3