and...scene

hi guys, i've decided that the previous chapter will be the end of fighter. i've spent countless days, countless hours trying to come up with another ending. i said i'd put out another chapter and i failed to do so. but the previous chapter just feels so right to me. it leaves a lot of room for open interpretation.

changkyun and jooheon reunited. so in my opinion this book did have a happy ending. no they never went back to their estate in the book, but in the monster/fighter universe they're safe and sound in their beds.

these books were an emotional rollercoaster and sometimes it was a little painful to write. i do write from personal feeling and thought, so everything i publish can hit a little close to home for me.

nevertheless i'm so happy to have all of you supporting my work. all your comments make me smile endlessly. it really means the world to me to have a support system.

although our jookyun journey had come to an end, i hope to see your comments in my new books. as of right now I'm working on three.

hurts like hell - a minsung book

sun & moon - a johnten book

voices - a woochan book

all three have a similar theme as fighter and monster, but they all are different in their own ways.

again i just want to thank all of you for supporting my books. i love you all so much. please feel free to message me about the books or about anything you want to talk to me about. i'm here for all of you :)

until next time,

mads